The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How to beat forum score of "rambabu", I have tried for a few weeks but placed in second and third. So is there anyone who is fighting out this week to beat the highest forum score of respectable "rambabu". I think I have tried enough, so now for other members to try it out. Best of luck. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Rambabu is our senior so never think to beat him.

A healthy competetion is always good and on a forum it is the contribution that counts and not a members age or seniority so, if one has the capacity one can keep posting and sky is the limit ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How to beat forum score of "rambabu", I have tried for a few weeks but placed in second and third. So is there anyone who is fighting out this week to beat the highest forum score of respectable "rambabu". I think I have tried enough, so now for other members to try it out. Best of luck. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I don't want to beat RamBabu at any thing including forums, I am a true follower of seniors. It's fun to follow him rather than going ahead. Although anyone with time at hand can do that. It takes lots of guts, caliber and courage to be #1 in any field. :)

Ahaha... It were you who introduced me to this site. When I entered, I was still wet behind the ears. And you were an established allround performer of this site. In fact I followed you. And I still continue to do so. I follow all the good performers of this site. Yes. I admit that i have a tendency to move ahead.

This is very good answer but why do you get upset. Friends lets have a small competition. This should be out of fun. Who else are in? I am into this competition.

No, I'm not upset. I talked about the reality. And what competitions you are talking about ? Let's have the details.

I thought Mohan wants competition with you. Lets everybody participate in this competition and see who posts the most forums in a day.
I always wants to compete with respectable "ram babu", he has vast knowledge base on many subjects, of late, due to my transfer I was quite busy in shifting and for this unable to appear in forums, but continue writing while on tour, I hope one day I would beat his weekly score. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: This is nothing to disrespect respectable "Rambabu". He is a trend setter and I am his follower trying to out beat him.

You can certainly out beat anybody by active participation. If you are busy otherwise, let it be so. There is always a next time. Have a good time
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I don't want to beat RamBabu at any thing including forums, I am a true follower of seniors. It's fun to follow him rather than going ahead. Although anyone with time at hand can do that. It takes lots of guts, caliber and courage to be #1 in any field. :)

Ahaha... It were you who introduced me to this site. When I entered, I was still wet behind the ears. And you were an established allround performer of this site. In fact I followed you. And I still continue to do so. I follow all the good performers of this site. Yes. I admit that i have a tendency to move ahead.

This is very good answer but why do you get upset. Friends lets have a small competition. This should be out of fun. Who else are in? I am into this competition.

No, I'm not upset. I talked about the reality. And what competitions you are talking about ? Let's have the details.

I thought Mohan wants competition with you. Lets everybody participate in this competition and see who posts the most forums in a day.
I always wants to compete with respectable "ram babu", he has vast knowledge base on many subjects, of late, due to my transfer I was quite busy in shifting and for this unable to appear in forums, but continue writing while on tour, I hope one day I would beat his weekly score. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: This is nothing to disrespect respectable "Rambabu". He is a trend setter and I am his follower trying to out beat him.

To beat him you have to follow him closely and suddenly you will find that you have been left too far behind. That's what you can do after your best effort. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Friends competition is tomorrow. Get prepared to show your best. Have fun!

To beat him you have to follow him closely and suddenly you will find that you have been left too far behind. That's what you can do after your best effort. :whistle:

LOL. Sunil hats off to your sense of humour. It dilutes any gloom and fills the atmosphere with laughs and laughs. Anyhow thanks for making me laugh

You can certainly out beat anybody by active participation. If you are busy otherwise, let it be so. There is always a next time. Have a good time
abs. tomorrow never dies, the purple sun always senses the light as well as dark, hope is something which creates tomorrow.

http://mohanmekap.com/

abs. tomorrow never dies, the purple sun always senses the light as well as dark, hope is something which creates tomorrow.

Bravo!!!. That should be the spirit. Never say Die should be your attitude.

I sent you a PM Mohan giving you a tip 'how to beat him' but you did not care to read my message, as usual. ;)

Friends competition is tomorrow. Get prepared to show your best. Have fun!

I know you will win the race tomorrow. So why should I run! :laugh:

I sent you a PM Mohan giving you a tip 'how to beat him' but you did not care to read my message, as usual. ;)
thanks, I got it :laugh: :laugh:

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.