The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So friends, except me nobody is in the competition. Hence I won. Ha...Ha....Ha...!

Yes you are the winner. Kudos to you. You see how its so easy to beat anybody.

Why do the name it 'beating'? Beating sounds savage and barbaric, can we name it like little more civil? :laugh: How about giving you 'run for the fun'

'beat' doesnot mean only thrashing. efeating is also called beating. There is nothing uncilvil in this.

I know there is nothing wrong or uncivil but use of 'beating' while referring to Rambabu- He Ram, Hare Ram. :ohmy:

LOL. Once again your sense of humor came in to fore.
So friends, except me nobody is in the competition. Hence I won. Ha...Ha....Ha...!

Why do the name it 'beating'? Beating sounds savage and barbaric, can we name it like little more civil? :laugh: How about giving you 'run for the fun'

'beat' doesnot mean only thrashing. efeating is also called beating. There is nothing uncilvil in this.

I know there is nothing wrong or uncivil but use of 'beating' while referring to Rambabu- He Ram, Hare Ram. :ohmy:

sense of humor is okay but while trying to 'run for fun' with you, everyone else would be like 'Also Ran' :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sense of humor is okay but while trying to 'run for fun' with you, everyone else would be like 'Also Ran' :laugh:

You know well, I give utmost importance to participation. And in Marathon, every participant is considered as Victor.
Friends we all are different. We have different ideas, thoughts and different way of working. We cannot compete and keep others behind as all are running on different track.
Hence keep running.
Friends we all are different. We have different ideas, thoughts and different way of working. We cannot compete and keep others behind as all are running on different track.
Hence keep running.

Target is only one. To fetch points. This is the only point to be taken in to consideration and perform as best as you could.
Hence keep running.

Target is only one. To fetch points. This is the only point to be taken in to consideration and perform as best as you could.

I know you are a dedicated worker. I know that right from MP time where you were considered the king of the site. Right? Keep rocking, only sky is the limit, but keep your juniors somewhere in your mind. :)

Hence keep running.

I know you are a dedicated worker. I know that right from MP time where you were considered the king of the site. Right? Keep rocking, only sky is the limit, but keep your juniors somewhere in your mind. :)

Sure. Believe it or not, when I entered here, you were the only person known to me and in very commanding position. I made you as my role model. And presently my ad jobs are not doing well because of the state bifurcation agitations. Owing to this reason, I have plenty of time at my disposal. I have been using that time here. Once when the normalcy comes back, I'll be left with limited time. The customer who commissioned me to design 3 logos worth 10000 rupees are lying with me unpaid as the customer's business was vandalized by the agitators.
Hence keep running.

Sure. Believe it or not, when I entered here, you were the only person known to me and in very commanding position. I made you as my role model. And presently my ad jobs are not doing well because of the state bifurcation agitations. Owing to this reason, I have plenty of time at my disposal. I have been using that time here. Once when the normalcy comes back, I'll be left with limited time. The customer who commissioned me to design 3 logos worth 10000 rupees are lying with me unpaid as the customer's business was vandalized by the agitators.

No, I never live in fool's paradise. in fact, there is nothing like 'a commanding position anywhere in this world' the people who came under this impression did not stay there. I always consider myself as an ordinary member of this site, which I am. Cheers, have a nice time. i am too short of time to give you any real competition until I come back. That too if I do not join a job otherwise it will be as limited as presently. After and before working hours or weekends.

Hence keep running.

No, I never live in fool's paradise. in fact, there is nothing like 'a commanding position anywhere in this world' the people who came under this impression did not stay there. I always consider myself as an ordinary member of this site, which I am. Cheers, have a nice time. i am too short of time to give you any real competition until I come back. That too if I do not join a job otherwise it will be as limited as presently. After and before working hours or weekends.

Even today, if one cares to see your profile that shows your position in Boddunan. Anyhow, I'll be looking forward for your home coming, competition or no competition.
Rambabu is really hard at forum. Beating rambabu at forum need enough time and lots of courage.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.