The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How to beat forum score of "rambabu", I have tried for a few weeks but placed in second and third. So is there anyone who is fighting out this week to beat the highest forum score of respectable "rambabu". I think I have tried enough, so now for other members to try it out. Best of luck. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Yes I will try it once I will get plenty of time as presently i am not able to devote time here.
How to beat forum score of "rambabu", I have tried for a few weeks but placed in second and third. So is there anyone who is fighting out this week to beat the highest forum score of respectable "rambabu". I think I have tried enough, so now for other members to try it out. Best of luck. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Yes I will try it once I will get plenty of time as presently i am not able to devote time here.[/quo
Even I does not have a time to spend on forum otherwise who know I defeat Rambabu at forum. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I will try it once I will get plenty of time as presently i am not able to devote time here.[/quo
Even I does not have a time to spend on forum otherwise who know I defeat Rambabu at forum. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes its all about time. But I Know Sandhya and Suni are for sure can beat him .

Thanks Gods bolbachans you does not has times otherwise I am sures you certainly beats Rambabus and alls others. ;) ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks Gods bolbachans you does not has times otherwise I am sures you certainly beats Rambabus and alls others. ;) ;)

It is not a matter of laugh. What I said that I do...........It is not for me but all Even you have enough time, you too defeat Rambabu and don't down other.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It is not a matter of laugh. What I said that I do...........It is not for me but all Even you have enough time, you too defeat Rambabu and don't down other.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

But I have no intention of beating Rambabu, rather I am pleased that he is going all out to write as many posts as possible. And i have no intention to laugh as well, I don't see anything that can make me laugh. :angry:

But I have no intention of beating Rambabu, rather I am pleased that he is going all out to write as many posts as possible. And i have no intention to laugh as well, I don't see anything that can make me laugh. :angry:

You have no intention that ok. But Everyone is not like you as I have intention to defeat where I am confident that I can do this.

You have no intention that ok. But Everyone is not like you as I have intention to defeat where I am confident that I can do this.

By all means, go ahead and beat him if you can. There are no restriction on posts as long as one is within rules. All the best.

Hehehe... that's right Suny there is no restriction of writing posts unless they don't break rules of Boddunan. Hope many people will emerge after being motivated through this post. :woohoo:

By all means, go ahead and beat him if you can. There are no restriction on posts as long as one is within rules. All the best.

That's one thing all the members should bear in mind. Both the site and the member should move ahead. Members should abide by the house rules. A house in order will always be in the forefront. The golden rule is, 'Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavantu.' All should be happy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.