Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are Born to sing
I know these small lines cannot encompass your huge personality. You were born to sing. You were born to enthrall the music lovers with your melodious voice. We remember you always.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10893]}
A humble tribute
rambabu

This is indeed beautiful....I Have uploaded the same on Facebook on the special thread for Geeta where I too am a member..I am not sure whether I can give the link for this..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You are Born to sing
I know these small lines cannot encompass your huge personality. You were born to sing. You were born to enthrall the music lovers with your melodious voice. We remember you always.

A humble tribute
rambabu

This is indeed beautiful....I Have uploaded the same on Facebook on the special thread for Geeta where I too am a member..I am not sure whether I can give the link for this..
I think Ram babu should give permission for this art work to be shared, it is indeed wonderful art work.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You are Born to sing

A humble tribute
rambabu

I think Ram babu should give permission for this art work to be shared, it is indeed wonderful art work.

I am not selling it and he has already shared it on an open forum from where anyone can dowload it...I have informed him and am not doing it stealthily .It is also not for any personal gain.....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You are Born to sing

A humble tribute
rambabu

I am not selling it and he has already shared it on an open forum from where anyone can dowload it...I have informed him and am not doing it stealthily .It is also not for any personal gain.....

By all means you can do whatever you like with my small drawing. Rather I'm glad one of our own members has used it.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You are Born to sing

A humble tribute
rambabu

By all means you can do whatever you like with my small drawing. Rather I'm glad one of our own members has used it.

Thanks a lot :) I have sent a message to you giving the link for the site where many members wil appreciate your sketch since they are all ardent fans of Geeta Dutt...Please do look in once...

Thank you said by: rambabu
You are Born to sing

A humble tribute
rambabu

Thanks a lot :) I have sent a message to you giving the link for the site where many members wil appreciate your sketch since they are all ardent fans of Geeta Dutt...Please do look in once...

I'll certainly do it. In return I would like to thank you for the good job you have done.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
To add on some more information about Geeta Dutt.....Geeta Dutt started the tend of singing club songs much before ASha did ! Many of her club songs have gone to become classics ..Mera naam chin chin choo,Chori lutere daaku,O babu O laala,Soch samj kar dil ko lagana, Aji o sun tho,Banki adayein dekh na ji dekhna...are a few that come to my mind, the list is really long !

To add on some more information about Geeta Dutt.....Geeta Dutt started the tend of singing club songs much before ASha did ! Many of her club songs have gone to become classics ..Mera naam chin chin choo,Chori lutere daaku,O babu O laala,Soch samj kar dil ko lagana, Aji o sun tho,Banki adayein dekh na ji dekhna...are a few that come to my mind, the list is really long !

Mera naam chin chin choo makes be swing even today. The other one chori lutere Dali, though slow in tempo, one cannot miss the typical OP's trade mark rhythm.

Mera naam chin chin choo makes be swing even today. The other one chori lutere Dali, though slow in tempo, one cannot miss the typical OP's trade mark rhythm.

Yes OP Nayyar gave some really great songs for Geeta so also SD Burman who was very fond of Latin American tunes and did a great job while composing those fast songs. There was a song Kya ho phir jo din rangeel ho, a club song and a duet with Asha and Geeta ( Nau do gyarah) which is so beautifully composed with two different tunes given to the singers...

You are Born to sing

A humble tribute
rambabu

This is a master piece. Beautiful portrait of Geeta Dutt. Her songs were beautiful just like her.
Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.