Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would not say I am a great fan of Geeta Dutt but whenever her song comes on the TV I stop to listen to it. Her voice had a magic of its own.

Her husky voice was different to that of Lata and Asha... Although she was best suited for club songs she was also extremely good with other sulful songs and duets...
Some of her sad songs are as good or even better than Latas..
Jab tum nahin to chand sitare mein kya karoo
Mera sundar sapna beet gaya
Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam
Chand hai wohi wohi gagan wohi chaman...
She is versatile, and what a beautiful her voice was, while listening to these songs first I thought all are from lata but it was from Geeta Dutt and it seems melodious and perhaps she acted in some films. The portrait of her in this forum is beautiful.

Geeta Dutt was a beautiful woman as we can see from her many pictures...Her voice and her whole persona was very attractive! It is a pity that she did not have a happy life and suffered a lot...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Geeta Dutt was a playback singer with sweet and naughty voice.
I always remembered her beautiful song , Babuji Dheere Chalna.

Be positive
I would not say I am a great fan of Geeta Dutt but whenever her song comes on the TV I stop to listen to it. Her voice had a magic of its own.

Her husky voice was different to that of Lata and Asha... Although she was best suited for club songs she was also extremely good with other sulful songs and duets...
She is versatile, and what a beautiful her voice was, while listening to these songs first I thought all are from lata but it was from Geeta Dutt and it seems melodious and perhaps she acted in some films. The portrait of her in this forum is beautiful.

Geeta Dutt was a beautiful woman as we can see from her many pictures...Her voice and her whole persona was very attractive! It is a pity that she did not have a happy life and suffered a lot...
Talented persons live less, they are liked by God so they call them quickly from this mortal world, there are many such examples, Alexander, Keats, and so on.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Geeta Dutt has acted in a film Badhu Baran,which was not completed .At the fag end of her career, she acted in a film which did not do well. And also she has done some guest roles.

Geeta Dutt has acted in a film Badhu Baran,which was not completed .At the fag end of her career, she acted in a film which did not do well. And also she has done some guest roles.

In fact Guru dutt wanted to make a film with her and the film called 'Gauri ' was announced with both of them in the lead and a few scenes were shot after which it got shelved ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What a range of her singing prowess!!!
From Babuji Dheere chalna to
Waqt ne kriya kya hasee sitam.
She remains immortal through her melodies.

List of Geeta Dutt's song is enough long, she also sung happy mood songs. Alo Mai Hari Piya Hui Teri jeet Rey.,
Khain Pay Negaheyan Kahi Pay Nishna.

List of Geeta Dutt's song is enough long, she also sung happy mood songs. Alo Mai Hari Piya Hui Teri jeet Rey.,

kahin pe Nigahen was sung by Shamshad Begum in CID.
Geeta dutt is one of my favorite singer and I think she was more popular as singer than actress.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Geeta dutt mostly sang club songs and duets which were all happy....Some of her very popular duets were with Mohammad Rafi - Ankhon hi ankhon mein ishara ho gaya, Rhimjhim ke tarane leke,gareeb jaan ke,yeh dil hai mushkil jeena yahan...She also sang many duets with Mukesh and Talat Mehmood...

Geeta Dutt is one of the most talented singers. She had such a charming voice. Some of her songs which I never get tired of listening are ay dil mujhe bata de tu, waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam, babuji dheere chalna, jaane kahaa mera jigar gaya ji.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.