When we watch a film some scenes and picturisations remain in our mind because there is something special about them although the movie itself may not be that great. I am starting this thread to know of any song picturisation that really made an imapct on you and remained with you for a long time ...
I am starting with one of my own favorite song piucturisations although it has been lauded by all filmgoers...It is stunningly beautiful Madhubala singing Pyar kiya toh darna kya jab pyar kiya toh..- her expressions, the dance sequence and the glittering sets were unforgettable. I still feel thrilled to watch the video of this song after having watched it may be a hindred times so far..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11121]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A good thread. I liked the way in which, "O Basanti Pwan pagal" in Jis Desh mein Ganga Behti Hai" was picturized. Of course your example of Madhubala is no less. There are many examples. Let me recollect.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
A good thread. I liked the way in which, "O Basanti Pwan pagal" in Jis Desh mein Ganga Behti Hai" was picturized. Of course your example of Madhubala is no less. There are many examples. Let me recollect.

I too like that song , in fact even the group song 'Hum bhi hai tum bhi ho' and 'Aa ab laut chale ' from the same film were beautifully picturised ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too like that song , in fact even the group song 'Hum bhi hai tum bhi ho' and 'Aa ab laut chale ' from the same film were beautifully picturised ...

Yes Raj kapoor is well known for picturizing the songs. 'Dum Bharke udhar muh phere" from Aawara is another song that was well picturized.

Yes Raj kapoor is well known for picturizing the songs. 'Dum Bharke udhar muh phere" from Aawara is another song that was well picturized.

Talking about Raj Kapoor - The dream song from Awara Tere bina aag yeh chandni tu aaja is another well picturised song, probably a first time for those times, also Yeh mera prem patr padh kar, very romantic and beautifullly choreographed with Vyjayantimala looking so beautiful !

Talking about Raj Kapoor - The dream song from Awara Tere bina aag yeh chandni tu aaja is another well picturised song, probably a first time for those times, also Yeh mera prem patr padh kar, very romantic and beautifullly choreographed with Vyjayantimala looking so beautiful ![/quote

Yes. Filmi Pundits say that Dream sequence of Awara type started from Aawara.. Raj Kapoor, though he was not shown as an official choreographer and sequence composer, AVM's Chori Chori 's Jahan main Jeeti hoon wahi chale aate ho was picturized Master showman Raj Kapoor.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
When i am asked to pick up the best out of something, I just can't come up with any one but a long list. In this case, one of the best song picturization for me would be almost all the songs of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Nibooda Nibooda is what I liked the most. Will add to the list once I recollect the others :)

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Some great songs were piturized on Balraj Sahani. "Ai Mere Zohara Zabeen" from waqt is one such song that left an indelible mark on my heart.
When i am asked to pick up the best out of something, I just can't come up with any one but a long list. In this case, one of the best song picturization for me would be almost all the songs of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Nibooda Nibooda is what I liked the most. Will add to the list once I recollect the others :)

Yes the film was good and the songs too...My own favoruite is Aankhonki gusthakiya !

I like picturisation of "Jeena yaha marna yaha" of Raaj Kapoor in which he tells what he suffered in his life. :)
I like picturisation of "Jeena yaha marna yaha" of Raaj Kapoor in which he tells what he suffered in his life. :)

Most songs in Raj Kapoors films were very well picturised and Raj Kapoor was a stylish director and took care with each and every scene especially the songs !
I would like to add another song that I have loved since my chidhood is Khoya khoya chand khula aasman from Kala Bazar ... Rafi's voice, the tune and the mood of the song is unforgettable ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.