Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the recent years I liked the film Parineeta which was well directed and had Vidya Balan playing the lead role and one of the songs was beautifully picturised on the lead pair ( Saif ali khan and Vidya Balan ) besides being melodious- Piyu bole piya bole kya yeh bole jaanu na..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the recent years I liked the film Parineeta which was well directed and had Vidya Balan playing the lead role and one of the songs was beautifully picturised on the lead pair ( Saif ali khan and Vidya Balan ) besides being melodious- Piyu bole piya bole kya yeh bole jaanu na..

I didn't see Parineeta. But it reminded me of one great rendition of the song, Bole re papiha by the the then debutant Vani Jairam.. Basanti Desai and Hrishikesh mukherjee's combination waved magic. I forgot the name of the movie.

I didn't see Parineeta. But it reminded me of one great rendition of the song, Bole re papiha by the the then debutant Vani Jairam.. Basanti Desai and Hrishikesh mukherjee's combination waved magic. I forgot the name of the movie.

Yes the song was picturised on Jaya Bhaduri for her maiden film Guddi...Vani Jayram became very popular after the film was released and the song and her voice was immensely appreciated .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu

Yes the song was picturised on Jaya Bhaduri for her maiden film Guddi...Vani Jayram became very popular after the film was released and the song and her voice was immensely appreciated .

So kind of you Usha for reminding me name of the movie. This was the movie that catapulted Jaya to stardom.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.