Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is the view of the lawns and garden as seen from top of the Jahaj Mahal in Mandu, Madhya Pradesh.

P1010264

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, jabeen

@Kalyani- Thanks for posting this image as I have heard a lot about this place but never had the opportunity to see it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

@Kalyani- Thanks for posting this image as I have heard a lot about this place but never had the opportunity to see it.

Next time, you are in India, you should definitely visit the place. It is a must see for all. Beautiful place with no pollution. Though we went during the winter, this place is a favored destination to experience rains.

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

This is the view of the lawns and garden as seen from top of the Jahaj Mahal in Mandu, Madhya Pradesh.

P1010264

This is really picture perfect ! Absolutely lush green pollution free atmosphere. A walk in a winter afternoon at this place with your friends or family members will surely remain forever in the memory.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

P1010264

Very beautiful setting and well maintained ...I have heard a lot about this place and if I am not mistaken Kalyani, sometime back, you had put up some more pictures you had taken in Mandu.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

P1010264

Very beautiful setting and well maintained ...I have heard a lot about this place and if I am not mistaken Kalyani, sometime back, you had put up some more pictures you had taken in Mandu.. 

Yes Usha! Now that you mention, I did post some photos of it! It is a beautiful place indeed and like Saurav mentioned, you visit it once and it remains with you forever!. Another very remarkable feature of Mandu is the presence of more than 200 majestic Baobab trees which were brought from Africa a long time ago and planted here. The trees and its fruits have so much integrated in the local culture that its sour fruits called as mandu Imli now are a staple part of the local food.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

P1010264

Yes Usha! Now that you mention, I did post some photos of it! It is a beautiful place indeed and like Saurav mentioned, you visit it once and it remains with you forever!. Another very remarkable feature of Mandu is the presence of more than 200 majestic Baobab trees which were brought from Africa a long time ago and planted here. The trees and its fruits have so much integrated in the local culture that its sour fruits called as mandu Imli now are a staple part of the local food.

It small but beautiful one. Well maintained. Beauty of any tourist place depends on its maintenance. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Next time, you are in India, you should definitely visit the place. It is a must see for all. Beautiful place with no pollution. Though we went during the winter, this place is a favored destination to experience rains.

I am in India right now until August but probably would not get a chance to visit this particular area. But I will certainly do that whenever in Dhar or surrounding area. Thanks again.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This place is called Karanjeshwara Kshetra, a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva situated on top of a hill called Karanji betta with a beautiful natural lake below the hill.It is situated on the outskirts of Mangalore and is really worth a visit while in Mangalore because of its natural beauty ..

Karanjeshwara Kshetra 2014

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

This place is called Karanjeshwara Kshetra, a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva situated on top of a hill called Karanji betta with a beautiful natural lake below the hill.It is situated on the outskirts of Mangalore and is really worth a visit while in Mangalore because of its natural beauty ..

Karanjeshwara Kshetra 2014

Wow ! This place appears so serene, beautiful and divine all at the same time. When is the best time to visit ?

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.