The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Points are not getting updated.Points for Thread Postings are not reflected .

I haven't noticed that thing yet. I will have to check that. But I see the message at the top of the page whenever I post a response. And as I just refreshed the page, I saw an increase in the number of points. It is taking a bit of time. Refresh the page after waiting for a while.

This thread was posted after observing the trend for 2 days and losing points.

Even if it's what you are saying, I didn't notice either of the two - I didn't observe the points being stuck nor were they reduced. It has been a normal affair for me all these days.

Owing to the frequent irregularities of this kind, i started keeping an eye on the functioning of the site of late
But before posting the thread, I make it a point to observe the trend for some time. Its then that I inform the site management through a thread.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

I haven't noticed that thing yet. I will have to check that. But I see the message at the top of the page whenever I post a response. And as I just refreshed the page, I saw an increase in the number of points. It is taking a bit of time. Refresh the page after waiting for a while.

Even if it's what you are saying, I didn't notice either of the two - I didn't observe the points being stuck nor were they reduced. It has been a normal affair for me all these days.

Owing to the frequent irregularities of this kind, i started keeping an eye on the functioning of the site of late
But before posting the thread, I make it a point to observe the trend for some time. Its then that I inform the site management through a thread.
Are you sure you checked it properly? I can see points for new topics and replies for your account as well.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Are you sure you checked it properly? I can see points for new topics and replies for your account as well.

Yes, its only now, the points are getting reflected. For 2 days, before i posted this thread, i found the functioning was erratic. For some thread responses I didn't see a change in my score.
Anyhow presently, all OK.
Thank you.
Probably those posts have less than 50 characters (excluding emoticons etc)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thats a wonderful clue. Let me see now.
Yes if your post contains less than fifty characters then you are not suppose to get any points.

Sharmistha Banerjee

So, does it mean, one needs to have at least 50 characters in a post to be able to get points? By the way, I won't be posting such a small stuff, But I am asking just because I am curious.

So, does it mean, one needs to have at least 50 characters in a post to be able to get points? By the way, I won't be posting such a small stuff, But I am asking just because I am curious.

Yes, this rule is there, but i forgotten about it
It would be better the week points also displayed in our profile page.. We can know our points for the week..

Because leaders points only updated in leaderboard...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Has anyone received the payment cheque yet ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.