The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No now i found that it has been unlocked.But the article was 'our duty towards the society".

Okay if its unlocked!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I submitted a tourist destination review of Mandarmuni on 8th February and still its not approved.How much time it will take to approve the article.

You said you sent in on 8th Feb. Today is 13th - just 5 days. I had submitted one article that was approved after one whole week. So be patient, I guess, your article will be approved sooner than later. Good luck!
No now i found that it has been unlocked.But the article was 'our duty towards the society".

Sharmistha go to article page and rightclick on it then copy the link and send it to admin. He may solve the problem.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sharmistha go to article page and rightclick on it then copy the link and send it to admin. He may solve the problem.

Ram do read properly before posting any replies, the article she mentioned has already been unlocked and there was no need for you to post this reply! Refrain from such practices! There is no problem here now!

Sharmistha Banerjee wrote:
Kalyani she used a but and I thought this is another article "our duty to words......"

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sharmistha Banerjee wrote:
Kalyani she used a but and I thought this is another article "our duty to words......"

That was her reply to my post where I asked her to mention the name of article which she wanted unlocked, you would have noticed if you had read carefully. And in any case, whenever replying to anyone's queries in the Help section, you should read carefully and try to not post replies to resolved queries, otherwise it leads only to confusion and nothing else. I hope you will remember this and take care.

As it is, I notice that even if there are no concrete answers, there is a tendency to just keeping on posting anything that really does not help any one, I think it needs ti stop and leave at least the queries to moderators!

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
My articles are remaining pending for four days how much time it will take to approve the articles.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My articles are remaining pending for four days how much time it will take to approve the articles.

Sharmishtha, have a bit of patience, you know that everyone's articles get some time to be approved and published!

Boddunan took a lot of examination of patience.I know that it took much time to get approved but still they should be fast.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Boddunan took a lot of examination of patience.I know that it took much time to get approved but still they should be fast.

I agree that it should be a faster process but once you know that it is going to be a bit slow, then complaining about it all the time won't help anyone! I am very much sure that your articles are reviewed already by the editors, it is only the admin review that is remaining!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.