The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earlier I dont have sufficient internet so i could not participate completely and win the contest but now i got good internet. So planned to participate. But no contest is conducted

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Earlier I dont have sufficient internet so i could not participate completely and win the contest but now i got good internet. So planned to participate. But no contest is conducted

ok. keep rocking and win the contest...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Will there be an article writing contest this month ? BBL 6 ?
It was supposed to be there but I am quite busy with unforeseen work and could not find much time. I am sure i will miss my deadlines if I were to start the contest and review articles.

As an alternative, I will start the next one from the beginning of next month. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Anything is welcome, No problem.
I was not supposed to write anything about my queries but more than six days passed and still I submitted one tourist destination review about Howrah and its still not get approved.
How come a review submitted on 15th crosses 6 days by 19th?

Anyway, the minimum time fore reviewing reviews is not same as articles and may take longer than you expect. Please be patient.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Check not received yet.

Want to make each day Accountable

Wait Maverick already said that it will come in the beginning of next month.
It will be good as now I am busy, My children's 2nd semi star is running now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
As per my record I don't think I have submitted review on !5th anyway if you are saying so then its ok I will wait for it.I have lot of patience.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When BPL - 3 will announced? I am eagarly waiting for it. Before i have no proper net so could not participate properly but now i got internet connection but now no contest. what a lucky i am . :(

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When BPL - 3 will announced? I am eagarly waiting for it. Before i have no proper net so could not participate properly but now i got internet connection but now no contest. what a lucky i am . :(

You really have missed a lot, BBL 3 is thing of past, just recently BBL 5 was concluded, it is time now for BBL 6 which Maverick has said will be announced in first week, next month. Go back one page for his post!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: sarala
Hi, I have come back to the site after a long time . There is a new face to the site (lots of change). Can somebody help me where should I look for my cash credits .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.