The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boddunan took a lot of examination of patience.I know that it took much time to get approved but still they should be fast.
I suggest you to stop writing here for sometime, keep collecting data, write in your own computer and submit later so that you need not wait for each article and need not post a forum reply for each post.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51, Mary
I didn't understand what you mean to say.I used to write first in my copy and then I am using my personal laptop to write my article what you mean to say by write in your own computer.please reply.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I didn't understand what you mean to say.I used to write first in my copy and then I am using my personal laptop to write my article what you mean to say by write in your own computer.please reply.
What I meant was - submit multiple articles at once instead of one per day or two so that if at all delayed all your articles will get delayed and if published all your articles published at same time. No need for you to worry about each article everyday.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I never do that.I always try to submit one article only one day.Only during the contest time I submitted two articles in one day.But not always.

Sharmistha Banerjee
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Points are not getting updated.Points for Thread Postings are not reflected .
Thank you said by: Mary
oh.. I have to check if it is updated or not..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Boddunan took a lot of examination of patience.I know that it took much time to get approved but still they should be fast.
I suggest you to stop writing here for sometime, keep collecting data, write in your own computer and submit later so that you need not wait for each article and need not post a forum reply for each post.

Now, if I too were to do the same - collect data, write articles, save it in my laptop and then submit, say 4-5 articles in one go. But then that will mean copy-pasting the articles from Word. Will that be fine? Or should I first take it on Notepad and then copy to Boddunan?
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

I haven't noticed that thing yet. I will have to check that. But I see the message at the top of the page whenever I post a response. And as I just refreshed the page, I saw an increase in the number of points. It is taking a bit of time. Refresh the page after waiting for a while.
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

I haven't noticed that thing yet. I will have to check that. But I see the message at the top of the page whenever I post a response. And as I just refreshed the page, I saw an increase in the number of points. It is taking a bit of time. Refresh the page after waiting for a while.

This thread was posted after observing the trend for 2 days and losing points.
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

This thread was posted after observing the trend for 2 days and losing points.

Even if it's what you are saying, I didn't notice either of the two - I didn't observe the points being stuck nor were they reduced. It has been a normal affair for me all these days.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.