The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Has anyone received the payment cheque yet ?

no not yet but probably it will reach in last week.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: usha manohar

next week or last week? :P

am still waiting :S

Meera sandhu

next week or last week? :P

am still waiting :S

Thats ok, as long as we are all sailing on the same boat, no worries .... :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Will there be an article writing contest this month ? BBL 6 ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It was supposed to be there but I am quite busy with unforeseen work and could not find much time. I am sure i will miss my deadlines if I were to start the contest and review articles.

As an alternative, I will start the next one from the beginning of next month. Sorry for any inconvenience.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
It was supposed to be there but I am quite busy with unforeseen work and could not find much time. I am sure i will miss my deadlines if I were to start the contest and review articles.

As an alternative, I will start the next one from the beginning of next month. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks for the update!! It is good for me as I too am busy with other assignments now and would not have been able to participate now! :evil: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I was not supposed to write anything about my queries but more than six days passed and still I submitted one tourist destination review about Howrah and its still not get approved.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I was not supposed to write anything about my queries but more than six days passed and still I submitted one tourist destination review about Howrah and its still not get approved.

Please excuse me. May i ask you why you always look and sound HURRY? Now its not the competitions time. There are no deadlines. Administration also taking this lull period easily. I feel you too can take it easy and relax. Please excuse me if I advertently or inadvertently committed a mistake
But I am upset I thought of participating in the contest if it had been there this month. :(
But I am upset I thought of participating in the contest if it had been there this month. :(

But it's going to commence in ten days time. It's me who may suffer this time as dates may clash and I may participate only partly

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.