Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, you are right sandhya. People may stop giving karma and thank you as they may feel that other person may be top to them

yes, sure. me too perhaps :cheer: :cheer: ;) ;)

am sure, now am the person here giving maximum thank yous for every post I like :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Not sure why would that happen. There is no rank being given based on thank you or karma.

According to your statement, Rank is not based on Thank you and Karma. Could you please let us know what are the criteria that determine ranking?

Now profiles have stars showing awarded to members, as I can see these are based on their performances in forums (#of posts) articles published etc. Visit your own or for instance Sandhya Rani's profile as she has 10* out of possible 10* Cheers.

am not seeing it..... :unsure: :unsure:

am not against stars or badges that is really a measurement of appreciations, talent etc. I dislike 'ranking' strategy......

yes, it's true, many forums may be giving rank according to performance. Boddunan is free of such things...that's its trade mark and speciality

Meera sandhu
Yes, you are right sandhya. People may stop giving karma and thank you as they may feel that other person may be top to them

yes, sure. me too perhaps :cheer: :cheer: ;) ;)

am sure, now am the person here giving maximum thank yous for every post I like :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Not sure why would that happen. There is no rank being given based on thank you or karma.

According to your statement, Rank is not based on Thank you and Karma. Could you please let us know what are the criteria that determine ranking?

Now profiles have stars showing awarded to members, as I can see these are based on their performances in forums (#of posts) articles published etc. Visit your own or for instance Sandhya Rani's profile as she has 10* out of possible 10* Cheers.

am not seeing it..... :unsure: :unsure:

am not against stars or badges that is really a measurement of appreciations, talent etc. I dislike 'ranking' strategy......

yes, it's true, many forums may be giving rank according to performance. Boddunan is free of such things...that's its trade mark and speciality

Star system is most welcome
There is a column 'reputation' in blog. How this is defined? I see that many member including me have 'zero' reputation. This may please be explained. If reputation indeed is so bad, what are the ways to improve this?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is a column 'reputation' in blog. How this is defined? I see that many member including me have 'zero' reputation. This may please be explained. If reputation indeed is so bad, what are the ways to improve this?
It is the points you earned. Since it needs points system to completely take over by new one, it is not yet shown.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
When will my article get approved it still shows pending.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Is it editor approved?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes the status shows that editor approved but pending for admin review.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My article Environment-gift of god to mankind have been approved by the editor and later it has been rejected.The status shows that copied.May I know Maverick sir from where it is copied.It was written by me only.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The last paragraph is exact copy from other website (word-to-word)

Also I removed a couple of copy protected images but not sure about the others.

Please remove copied content and any images not owned by you or licensed under free license, and submit again.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.