Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev,

1. As I said earlier (to Sandhya's query), reputation is nothing but the total points you earned, which covers points from forum activities as well.

2. And as I said, there will be badges created for most of the activities and your total number of badges will be shown below your profile picture on articles along with number of articles and reputation.

3. Commenting system for articles. (no forum changes are going to be done in this cycle).

4. We are planning for sitewide rank for users instead of just the forum, but not sure how it will go. It is still under consideration.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Your concept is good and I hope this will be good in future for this site.
One new point just stuck. Rather than every time for mods to take action to close the thread. Can we have the feature in which a person who started it, can close it too. ???
It's an administration function, not available for regular users.

Yups i just thought at least the person who started it , should be the owner of that thread. Mods can always close it anyway...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
One new point just stuck. Rather than every time for mods to take action to close the thread. Can we have the feature in which a person who started it, can close it too. ???

A good idea indeed because lot of old posts with no relevance to the present are to be locked. When it comes to individual member's power to lock it, it would be better to seek the help of the moderator.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yups i just thought at least the person who started it , should be the owner of that thread. Mods can always close it anyway...

Puneet its OK if we report the thread to the moderator for locking that thread I have personally done it many times. :)

Puneet its OK if we report the thread to the moderator for locking that thread I have personally done it many times. :)

Agreed. That was just a thought. Admins know it better.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Sanjeev,

1. As I said earlier (to Sandhya's query), reputation is nothing but the total points you earned, which covers points from forum activities as well.

2. And as I said, there will be badges created for most of the activities and your total number of badges will be shown below your profile picture on articles along with number of articles and reputation.

3. Commenting system for articles. (no forum changes are going to be done in this cycle).

4. We are planning for sitewide rank for users instead of just the forum, but not sure how it will go. It is still under consideration.

But I still have not got the answer for articles not getting viewed by the present system. As I can tell it through my experience as I just go through the articles which are on the home page. May be that's the easiest way to view articles. :)
Earlier, there is no system present to view all the articles at single please, for example browsing latest, popular etc. Now we have provided that option to browse latest, popular and trending articles at single place. This will definitely solve the issue.

And for the home page, we cannot always display all articles, there are some limitations. changing articles randomly effect on performance as it needs getting the lists everytime from DB and home page is the most viewed page. I guest I answered the query.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Ashii
Earlier, there is no system present to view all the articles at single please, for example browsing latest, popular etc. Now we have provided that option to browse latest, popular and trending articles at single place. This will definitely solve the issue.

And for the home page, we cannot always display all articles, there are some limitations. changing articles randomly effect on performance as it needs getting the lists everytime from DB and home page is the most viewed page. I guest I answered the query.

First implementation of the new measures. Then as we use, we ourselves will feel the utility aspects and the underlying problems. Then there is always a scope for change.
Thank you said by: Ashii
now, no way to know earnings this month....
from where can I get it...

also, now we can give only stars while reviewing articles, no way to post our comments while reading articles.
hoping it will be restored once the process is full completed

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.