Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, I got it.
Now it's a detailed information.
just go to your dash board
below those icons, everything is there.......very nicely categorised (our every earning here), article submission, DFAA, GD, Boddunan league, member of week...everything
Thank you admin......it's really nice.

Meera sandhu
I just checked the profile and blog section, its really awesome. I am loving it. ;)
The changes are user friendly.

Live in the present :)
Yes I really surprised to see my blog section. This is really to see my articles like a blog.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The change is good but from where i should submit a new articles.
The change is good but from where i should submit a new articles.

You can submit articles through Dashboard-> my articles->Submit new article

Do explore a bit and you will find everything in place!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wow, these new changes sounds cool. Good to see that site is improving day by day.. Great.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
But due to this changes I submitted a review on Thursday of a mobile phone but it does not show any status of it.Whether it will be approved or rejected.It taking much time.I contacted through Boddunan support but useless.

Sharmistha Banerjee
From dashboard I am not able to see my total earning. Please help me from where should I get my total earning.

Sharmistha Banerjee
From dashboard I am not able to see my total earning. Please help me from where should I get my total earning.

It is right there at the bottom of your dashboard page...all clear and simplified !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But in Dashboard I could only find points and inbox section.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.