Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you for your reply.I will be keep in mind what you said.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Maverick sir I have one query.As i am still not familiar with the article till now I just want to know that if any image download from internet then it shows the image link.Then what type of image can we paste in article format.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You cannot paste the image links, use image button to insert the images. Please do not use any image from external websites unless you are sure that it is not copy protected.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

There is a column 'reputation' in blog. How this is defined? I see that many member including me have 'zero' reputation. This may please be explained. If reputation indeed is so bad, what are the ways to improve this?
It is the points you earned. Since it needs points system to completely take over by new one, it is not yet shown.

will our present point system change? :unsure: :unsure:
also, will our earned points remain safe, by the introduction of new system?

Meera sandhu
i checked our top blogger page..
But I find 0 or 1 badges for even most experienced members here, having 7500+ or 10k+ posts in forum....also 200+ articles.
why their badges are missing?

Meera sandhu
Please read my first post of this topic carefully. You will get all answers there.

The badges are not yet assigned to everyone so you will not see full list.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Please read my first post of this topic carefully. You will get all answers there.

I thought badges are computer-generated when we reach milestone. so, it's assigned by admin.
my doubt cleared :)

Meera sandhu

I thought badges are computer-generated when we reach milestone. so, it's assigned by admin.
No no.. they are automated. But the required components are not fully installed.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

No no.. they are automated. But the required components are not fully installed.

Thanks Maverick. My doubt too got cleared by your reply. Expecting the new updates soon from you.
Maverick sir I have one query.As i am still not familiar with the article till now I just want to know that if any image download from internet then it shows the image link.Then what type of image can we paste in article format.

You can go through Wikipedia images.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.