Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wrote an article but it has been reviewed by editor but still it has been pending for admin review.Please look it sir.

Sharmistha Banerjee
One new point just stuck. Rather than every time for mods to take action to close the thread. Can we have the feature in which a person who started it, can close it too. ???
It's an administration function, not available for regular users.

Yups i just thought at least the person who started it , should be the owner of that thread. Mods can always close it anyway...

I like this idea besides the option to ask to close it is another option but I never see it happen, none wants to close his/her own one. (Except me) I always have asked it to be closed or close my self.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya this idea is very good one.The creator of the thread must get the facility to lock the thread or deleted.Beside the admin.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes, you are right sandhya. People may stop giving karma and thank you as they may feel that other person may be top to them

It hardly matters since one cannot judge a members performance based on either thank you and karma.....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, you are right sandhya. People may stop giving karma and thank you as they may feel that other person may be top to them

yes, sure. me too perhaps :cheer: :cheer: ;) ;)

am sure, now am the person here giving maximum thank yous for every post I like :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Not sure why would that happen. There is no rank being given based on thank you or karma.

According to your statement, Rank is not based on Thank you and Karma. Could you please let us know what are the criteria that determine ranking?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

am sure, now am the person here giving maximum thank yous for every post I like :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Not sure why would that happen. There is no rank being given based on thank you or karma.

According to your statement, Rank is not based on Thank you and Karma. Could you please let us know what are the criteria that determine ranking?

Now profiles have stars showing awarded to members, as I can see these are based on their performances in forums (#of posts) articles published etc. Visit your own or for instance Sandhya Rani's profile as she has 10* out of possible 10* Cheers.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Now profiles have stars showing awarded to members, as I can see these are based on their performances in forums (#of posts) articles published etc. Visit your own or for instance Sandhya Rani's profile as she has 10* out of possible 10* Cheers.

Sunil is it in the initial stage or it is implemented completely. Because i can see the badges in only some of the profiles. In profile it is not updated. Whether it will be updated by the system automatically or it will be done by Admin?
I have a doubt. Please.....
What is badges and what does it helps to members?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have a doubt. Please.....
What is badges and what does it helps to members?

You can get your doubt clarified in the same thread. Just go up a bit.

Sunil is it in the initial stage or it is implemented completely. Because i can see the badges in only some of the profiles. In profile it is not updated. Whether it will be updated by the system automatically or it will be done by Admin?

I think the work is in progress as it has not yet showing o all members profile fully. I hope matter of days only.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.