Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is the advantages of blog setting. And I have also submitted a mobile review but no result found in any where.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The new profile page is good. I like my blogs section also. All articles are looking nice.
The site is all going to get more exciting for us! The new features will add more life to it. I would back up Suni's idea thatt the articles on the home page should keep changing.

Staying in the home page for a longer duration indicates the popularity of the article. It should be given that pride of place.

We can add separate column for most read or most popular articles. My point is so many articles go unread because they are never seen on the homepage. They should be randomly updated after every half an hour at least so that we can read new things. It will only add dynamism to site which will be good. Tha'ts my point.

Yes I too would go with that... I would also like to add that it is better to display articles belonging to different categories like it is done on other sites, one can have glimpses of what to expect here...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
The site is all going to get more exciting for us! The new features will add more life to it. I would back up Suni's idea thatt the articles on the home page should keep changing.

Staying in the home page for a longer duration indicates the popularity of the article. It should be given that pride of place.

We can add separate column for most read or most popular articles. My point is so many articles go unread because they are never seen on the homepage. They should be randomly updated after every half an hour at least so that we can read new things. It will only add dynamism to site which will be good. Tha'ts my point.

Yes I too would go with that... I would also like to add that it is better to display articles belonging to different categories like it is done on other sites, one can have glimpses of what to expect here...

Lets see whats the admin take on this..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
i think leader board need not be placed in home page, particularly last week winners. Instead that place can be given to article links......
I think, leader board and revenue sharing together can be given under one sub-tab.
what is your opinion, friends?
as Ushaji said, idea is nice, to place 1-2 articles of different categories in the home page

Meera sandhu
i think leader board need not be placed in home page, particularly last week winners. Instead that place can be given to article links......
I think, leader board and revenue sharing together can be given under one sub-tab.
what is your opinion, friends?
as Ushaji said, idea is nice, to place 1-2 articles of different categories in the home page

Agreed... I second this thought too.. I hope admin is reading it.. Or if you can mail him the consolidated views.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
let me put forward another idea...
instead of placing leaderboard in the front page, a link can be placed with quote, "Do you want to know active members of the site/top participating members of site/top earners this week"...anything like that
leader board can be provided in the link. by this way, a guest may feel interest to click the link to know about active members. by this way, the space saved may be wisely used for other purposes, providing a few more article links.
Puneeth, what do you say?

Meera sandhu
My Hearty Congrautlations & Sincere Appreciations to Maverik (Admin) on this innovative website software upadte. I hope everything is covered.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Sandhya your suggestions are good and I think Maverick is thinking seriously to give a attractive look. You can send pm to him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya your suggestions are good and I think Maverick is thinking seriously to give a attractive look. You can send pm to him.

no need to send PM.
Am sure, he will read our posts :P
thank you

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.