The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pulling this thread up to get admin's reply.

Meera sandhu
Many members are here who are not able to participate due to the rule, "even have a history of single copied article in last 3 months." But if those members, later corrected that article and submitted, got approved too, can they participate in the contest?

i am asking this query for one of my friends here. can you please give an answer

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya, I don't think your question is itself a valid one. A restored article is never a copied one otherwise it will never get restored and there is no point of copycat in such articles. Hope you know this.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

sir, am asking if such users can participate in contest? if they have resubmitted same article after removing the 'copied' content? (now it's possible to edit our submitted articles)

Meera sandhu
sir, am asking if such users can participate in contest? if they have resubmitted same article after removing the 'copied' content? (now it's possible to edit our submitted articles)

The fact of submission of copied content can not be erased. If the copied article is resubmitted after rectification, this resubmitted article is new one and the rejected article for copying is still a fact. I hope position is amply clear.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

The fact of submission of copied content can not be erased. If the copied article is resubmitted after rectification, this resubmitted article is new one and the rejected article for copying is still a fact. I hope position is amply clear.

It was my suggestion only sir, so that more members can participate. Nothing else :)
Yes, admin knows the best. So, I do respect his decision not to allow members, whose articles are rejected for copying. Thank you :)

Meera sandhu

It was my suggestion only sir, so that more members can participate. Nothing else :)
Yes, admin knows the best. So, I do respect his decision not to allow members, whose articles are rejected for copying. Thank you :)
We do not need copycats, infact no one does.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Sandhya Rani

We do not need copycats, infact no one does.

Thank you sir for clearing my doubt :)
Hoping this rule will be applicable to every member here :)

Meera sandhu
There is time schedule for the contest. First- members will submit articles in usual way. all members can submit articles and get cash. Second- Members will send list of articles for contest to admin by due date. Only eligible members should send but there is nothing to stop even unqualified to send the list for contest. Third- Admin will make scrutiny and give award to eligible or qualified members only and reject the ineligible.

I hope this is the position. As long as Admin does not decide reward, there is no issue.
Hence, all should now do their best to write quality articles. There is nothing wrong even in unqualified submitting articles on any topic. They will also get cash for articles in normal course. But only eligible should participate in contest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Today is the last day for submission of articles........
Tomorrow or day after tomorrow we need to give article links and other details.
A few of my articles still waiting admin's review.
Hoping admin will review those pending articles today itself

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.