The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think one of mine is still unreviewed but that should not be a problem as long we have submitted them before due date.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Another great contest, thanks Maverick! Although I wish you relax the amount earned through articles from rs. 1000 to a little less so that even more people can participate!

Will it not be better to restrict this contest to those who have crossed the age of sixty, yet working and in good health. They are more eligible to write on such topics. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May I make a suggestion here please?
The person participating should have a helping wife/husband to help write the articles and a baby siting experience too. Age maybe relaxed to 38, I have to look at some really deserving ones.
On a serious note - the restriction of 1000/ may please be removed to let the good writers who can add colors to the contest.

I liked your suggestion dear Sunil
@Admin

Sir,
I want your urgent help.
Can you check PM please....

Meera sandhu
@Admin

Sir,
I want your urgent help.

Sir, am in a bit tension..can you give me a reply please :)

Meera sandhu
@Admin

Sir,
I want your urgent help.

Sir, am in a bit tension..can you give me a reply please :)

Cut off date for article submission is 31st October 2012. You may include the articles submitted by you in contest even if not approved/ published. Editors/ Admin cannot approve and publish the article immediately on last date viz. 31st October.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Another great contest, thanks Maverick! Although I wish you relax the amount earned through articles from rs. 1000 to a little less so that even more people can participate!

Will it not be better to restrict this contest to those who have crossed the age of sixty, yet working and in good health. They are more eligible to write on such topics. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The person participating should have a helping wife/husband to help write the articles and a baby siting experience too. Age maybe relaxed to 38, I have to look at some really deserving ones.
On a serious note - the restriction of 1000/ may please be removed to let the good writers who can add colors to the contest.

I don't agree there should be some eligibility for the contests at least. Limit of 1000 Rs I think is OK. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I don't agree there should be some eligibility for the contests at least. Limit of 1000 Rs I think is OK. :blink:

I agree the suggestion. Fresher can also participate and prove their talent na.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Isn't it a little late for your disagreement? The contest is almost over now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think Sunil was joking and you all made it too serious....
No humorous sense...hahaha

Meera sandhu

Isn't it a little late for your disagreement? The contest is almost over now!

Yes but I think this I suggested for the next contest. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.