The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Sandhya for giving Your Support It really give me a Boost.

Alam,
It is not the number of posts that counts. But how much good information we can provide in the forum, is more important. While posting we should always keep in mind, whether other members would like to read it. It will help us to do good quality posts. Keep forum as a good learning tool. It will guide you a lot to write good articles in future. Always read every post before giving a reply. Also, appreciate its members if you like some good posts. Accept our faults also.

If you keep note of all these factors, you can win everyone's heart, for sure :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: ajay
Sandhya explained very clearly about the quality of forums and we should all maintain this and keep in our mind.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Just leave it this time. He is only a new comer. Actually, he don't know the rules at all. I think, today he has worked hard and had posted some good posts and initiated some good ones. Just support him and forgive his mistakes for at least this time, please. [/quote]

I do appreciate your views, but any newcomer is first expected to familiarize him/herself with the workings of any site. here at bodduna, we are actually very lenient and accommodating compared to other sites. Also, there are so many other members who have worked really hard on any given day and it would be totally unfair to them. Supporting and encouraging someone is freely given here but not complacent attitude! I hope you understand that. Leaving it this time is not an option because we ae aiming for quality and professionalism here.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It's a very serious issue and Ronark should not have considered Alam for a day when another moderator who holds the position of editor too, warned him for his spamming activities. It has created a rediculous situation of one justifiably and boldly acting against spamming and another promoting it through rewards. Maverick please note and take timely action,otherwise it's surely going to create the wrong vibes! We no longer afford to lose good,sincere members for messy action on the part of any! Even think of making suitable changes!! No soft option left!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I have told Alam several times. But again he is committing same mistakes. What to do? :( Let admin take necessary steps.

Meera sandhu
Here once again I would like to state the fact as I have done before that the number of posts should not only be the deciding factor in judging DFA. Attention should also be given to those members who are participating in the forum regularly around the week. Maybe they posts less number of posts but if their quality of posts are good then they should be encouraged with DFA awards. If boddunan follows it, then it will bring in more participation from members who just shy away from participating thinking that it might not bring them an award until and unless they post in huge volumes.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
It is really a good suggestion. But it will be a difficult task for editors to find one best, reading all threads. If it can be implemented, it will really increase the quality of forum.

Meera sandhu
Ajay,it's a pleasure see you back and the issue,if you remember, that led to your temporary absence in the forum,seems to be very much alive.And at that point of time I was forthright enough to give my honest views on it.That quality alone should be the criterion. I am very happy the way Sandhya has been performing these days and no question need be raised about her suitability but the purpose behind DFAA award has been less understood by Ronark. I remember how his predecessor Aastha used to award this even for a few posts to some new comers to retain them in the forum.She rightly never felt like revealing the number of posts which never she thought to be of any consequence and what do we see today because of the mindless application of the rule: higher the number of posts,more the rewards - birth of a number of spammers who are funnily helpless against each other's spamming!!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, ajay
[quote]It is really a good suggestion. But it will be a difficult task for editors to find one best, reading all threads. If it can be implemented, it will really increase the quality of forum. [/quote]

Difficult, yes! But not impossible. Also we have all stressed time and again that for a DFAA quality is the first and foremost criteria and not number of posts!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you Chinmoyjee for your appreciation. It will really prompt me to post more and more good quality posts. I always think, one should be benefited by our posts, learn something new and of course, be involved to maintain a friendly relationship with all its members. It is really a great learning tool if utilized in better way.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.