The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes abid,

We can't blame the youth for moving abroad.When opportunities and resources are less here they will definitely cross the borders to find their world..

We can't say that they are doing a bad thing.But if they serve our nation,it will be a great asset and our speed of development will certainly increase...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
We should develop and progress in our life.Both personally and nationally.But don't give chance to others to exploit us.
When we try to progress in our life,we should think about our country ..
Also we should give suitable consideration to all those things which are more than money,like relationships...

Work hard wherever you are, is the only advice to be given to our youth.Don't go behind easy money because valueless money will not have any creativity.Money without any creativity is really a national loss.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Its absoultely true!!Money becomes a part of our life.Without money there is no response to the persons.now a days youths a earing money but life is going in a wrong way.No happiness in life.Money makes important to all.This will leave in a state of stress life.....
At last i agree with abid arcade and Jobin and J. Devi. Money is being most important part of life and lot of discussion already have done no more things need to right here so we need to wait for next topics.

Thanks for all to participating this group context and making this topic successful.

I hope all will participate for next topic coming soon..

best of luck for all.

Today is last day of this group context because today is 13.dec.09. So to winning just write more and till ending of context.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

OK I also wish to put an end to my discussion in this topic by quoting a word from my head of department.

"Money never brings an idea
It is always the idea that brings money in "

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hello friends!
It has been a great round of discussion and I would like to congratulate all the members who have been so enthusiastic in their efforts to make it so lively and successful.
Friends,
Its past 12 o'clock and assuming that the discussion has ended, I would like to take this opportunity to summarize the discussion.

While some of us agreed that the youth of India is running behind money, some have expressed their disagreement. Please consider the following important points of our discussion:

Favour:
The youth of India is becoming greedy as every one is running behind easy money without actually putting the efforts to earn it by hard work.
The youth is getting so much opportunities in India, still they want to go to abroad and earn money as they don't want to contribute to the nation's growth but want more benfits from government.
The youth does not want to stay in India as they want to settle abroad thereby contributing to 'brain-drain' and 'human capital flight'.

Against:
Ambition of the young generation is being misunderstood as their greed.
The way the Indian youth has behaved in last decade and the way they have worked hard and shown their qualities has made India one of the biggest contenders for next super power of the world.

Conclusion:
The Indian youth to some extent is running behind money but their ambitions and dreams are accelerated by their own hard work and sincere efforts for which they deserve to make the most out of every good opportunity that comes their way.
Thanks Siddharth for your summary of GD.

I too notice here that both Sudha and Prabhu have copied my earlier postings and posted them again.

I think they both are one, operating here with multiple ID's.

Overall discussion was very good, except these spoilers at the end.

I request Maverick to take appropriate steps and remove such postings.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Yes..

So the discussion is closed and i want to give a small wind-up to the entire discussion.
It was the most active GD that the boddunan has seen.Many new faces and senior members had nicely presented their views,though there was some little problems.

The topic was "Is the youth of India running behind money?"

Throughout the discussion the larger no.of posts was in favour of topic.Only few were sharply contradicting.

As a wind-up, i should say that,the discussion had brought up a conclusion that,

We need money to live and we should work hard to earn our own money through good ways.But keep in mind that money is not everything.Always give importance to things which are more valuable than money like Health,family,Relations,Emotions etc. Also we are the future of India.So,we should work for our nation.Its true that we have limitations in resources.But still if we are willing to work here,we are really serving our nation and giving our contribution
to achieve India's dream...

To be a Developed country..!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.