The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"....For the greed of money and at the cost of their own country, young Indians are immigrating to the west."
Mr.Sidharth I think you had a misunderstanding here.All youths are not migrating due to greedness.In my opinion they goes for better opportunity , better experience and of course for better bucks.We must look to all aspects of his thoughts , not to a single one.

Opportunities are there in India.But when one gets some challenging opportunities then only he will have a development.I am proud to say Indian youth looks this challenging opportunities and goes after it.It is not a sin in my opinion.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes Now days Youth are running behind money .
This is obvious also we are accepting all western culture so spending lot of money also has now become a trend in youth for that they have to earn money also.
Everybody wants a better life style than other and now days there are thousands of things which help us to improve our life style like mobile phone,laptops, bikes,car studying In good engineering colleges for ,having coffee, pizzas at out side so for all these we need too much of money and as India has the most young population we have the better man power so we have better opportunity to work .

So I appreciate that all young should work hard and Earn lot of money so that we also can inspire other countries to follow our life style instead oof we follow always the western countries
It is a true fact are now a days youth are running behind money ..

But how can we say that they are wrong ..??

All of us want to live a good life and money is one of the important factor for that.Now a days due to the change in life style and other problems,we need more money to live.On seeing the global effects of inflation , we can see that the no.of people who decreased their money usage for living is very less.

All are loving to live a wonderful life though it is inflation or deflation..

And one more fact that supports my point is that whatever you say , the prime need of every boddunan member is to gain money.. There may be some additional targets for us but money making is our prime motto.

But we cannot say that it is wrong.We want to live good and for that we need money.

People says that charity is one of the best thing that we can do on the basis of humanity.. And the basic fact is that you definitely need money to give to charity..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I agree to soubhagya that,

people in developing countries are loving to follow the life style of developed countries.All need to live a good life and for that we need money..

I'm sure that no one will dream to live in poverty !!

Technologies changed .. life style changed...

But soubhagya , money is not everything !!

We should also respect human values.Don't try to do something which is wrong to gain money.
The greed to money will lead us to a path which is wrong.

When we get addicted to money and luxurious life,we may forget human values..

Also when money enters veins , people try to make money without giving out your sweat !!

if you work hard and honest to earn money,you have the right to spend it.But don't make it a luxury..Because it has many problems...

But sidharth,

I cannot agree with you completely.Greed for money is not just the only reason..

Yes abid,

We cannot say that people migrate to west just to make money.Its not a greed for money.All of us need money to live.
As there are more opportunities in developed countries some may make their target to fulfill in western countries.But we cannot say that india is very bad in opportunities..

Its your mind and wish.If you think that you cannot make your dream flourish in indian soil,you can go abroad.but be strong in your target.because when you go abroad,you may get many temptations to move on to a path which will drag you out of your target.

Strong at your goals.. Achieve your targets.. And live a good life which is beneficial for both you and the society..

I AM ALWAYS AFTER MONEY BECAUSE I DONT LIKE TO ASK MY FATHER FOR MORE MONEY FOR MOBILE BILLS AND MOVIES AND OTHER SO AT THIS TIME ON BODDUNAN FOR GETTING AT LEAST 1000 FOR 6 MONTHS SO I DONT HAVE TO ASK MY FATHER FOR MOBILE BILLS AND I WILL TALK AND TALK.
LIKE ME ALL YOUTH REQUIRES MONEY FOR THEIR EXTRA ACTIVITY AND NOW A DAYS MANY YOUTHS ARE REALIGNING MONEY PROBLEMS OF THEIR FAMILY. THEY knows their family wasting so much money after their study and after that they have no job so they are starting to earn some money to support their family by not asking them for extra money.
So regarding many of your opinion the new life style had made us to run after money.But who told you to migrate to new life style that does not match with your earnings? One must be able to live a life that suited to him.A beggar may not be able to live like a king.He can dream it.If he still wants to be a king all his earnings will be lost within a day itself.So he must realise the fact and act accordingly.To all youths my advise is the same, know your limits and live accordingly.Then you may not have to run after money.

Visit my blogs:

Yes harish,

We all need to have money to meet our needs.We have to stand in our own feet and for that we have to work and make money by ourself.Making money by ourselves increase our self esteem and confidence.

We all have to work hard and earn money.And stand in our own feet.

Jobin,
I agree to you that we all need money to live.But today our youth needs money not to live , but to make merry and enjoyment.But to earn money they will not work hard!!!That is the contradiction.They goes behind online and offline lotteries and other quick sorts to get money.This leads them to many unfair practices.The root cause behind many crimes is this craziness to money.So be satisfied with what you have.

Visit my blogs:

Yes Harish. Money is needed for satisfying personal needs.
There are one category of youth who work while studying >

Many food centers, shopping malls etc. call upon a lot of youngsters to work for them. The youth also get motivated due to plenty of available opportunities to work while studying to use the money earned for personal needs. This is a very good thing !

But, the Disadvantage is : Many exert themselves and loose concentration in studies, loose touch with friends, not able to involve in family matters etc.

The greed for earning more comes in mind once you receive your first payment, and as a result, they want to earn more and try to find multiple sources of income. Doing this, they do not get sufficient time and also they get tired and sometimes are emotionally disturbed due to tension at work place. This can result in change in personalities, and result in only unhappiness.

Youth belonging to this category should earn how much is sufficient to meet their immediate needs and study hard as that is the main thing that keeps them going for a real long time in future.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.