The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

OK. I'll check and post the latest info.

Army has rightfully rejected the 5 crore donation. CM is trying to wriggle out but had aranged the meeting for this settlement. MNS has no standing yet BJP chose to yield because it wants to spite Shiv Sena. Why do BJP people think that they have to teach patriotism to Indians? 

RAMBABU has no qualms and generates his own comments. Best is to not engage with hypothetical statements.

Enough. I committed a mistake and and I'm going tocheck the latest info, I said above

Mistake may definitely happen but the authoritative tone is the basic problem because it makes others feel that they are not aware about what is happening around. 

shampasaid

In this case what the Maharashtra CM has done was to dilute the issue which may or may not be right but there have been a number of instances when the opposition has openly gone on to appease minority community even when the mistake was from their side probably with the same intention..So there is no point in being judgmental and throw stones since all political parties are sitting within a glass house .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Army welfare association has opposed to such type of donation because for them it's not donation but extortion. Secondly, the Maharashtra CM has denied the financial angle. I am  dead against of including Pakistani artistes in this scenario but the movies which are in trouble did not rope in those artistes after Uri attack but it happened long back. So, we must act reasonably.

Hindus have always acted reaasonably. MOhammed of Ghor was allowed to escape by Prithviraj and he came back and killed him. He was being 'reasonable'. What a shame we cant even the MNS stick to a stand taken

The press is consistently against MNS and right wing parties since 1947. A simple act is portrayed as 'extortion'. In fact, people like Karan Johar must be asked to pay 50 crores so that sets an example and such a thing will not happen again. Regarding the 5 cr  for relief fund I am checking and will come back. The fact is the fund has only 1.4 cr and this 5 cr should be welcome for the war widows. Has anybody asked them?

The point is how can an non Constitutional body dictate a settlement to a Constitutional body?  There are enough non Constitutional bodies operating in sensitive states of India. Do they also have same rights? There is no question of left wing or right wing. Prithviraj's decision to allow Ghori to escape was his personal decision and Hinduism has nothing to do with it. If he belonged to another religion would he have acted differently? It was his personality making him take such decision. BJP released some terrorists in exchange for hostages. They have since made deadly attacks. Was it a Hindu decision? 

MG Singh wrote:

The press is consistently against MNS and right wing parties since 1947. A simple act is portrayed as 'extortion'. In fact, people like Karan Johar must be asked to pay 50 crores so that sets an example and such a thing will not happen again. Regarding the 5 cr  for relief fund I am checking and will come back. The fact is the fund has only 1.4 cr and this 5 cr should be welcome for the war widows. Has anybody asked them?

Inforation and Broadcasting Minister Venkiaha Naidu termed as wrong, MNS demand of 5 Crore from Karan Johar for resolving the Controversy over his Movie Ae Dil Hai ....and said the Government is nothing to do.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/10/25/mns-5-crore-demand-from-karan-johar-is-wrong-govt/?utm_hp_ref=in-homepage

In the India context even a ordinance Passed by the govt  , right or wrong was not spared by its own party scion thereby insulting the  elected PM  so why point fingers at MNS 

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Rahul-Gandhi-trashes-ordinance-shames-government/articleshow/23180950.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.