The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As expected a truce has been called by the MNS after meeting with the CM of Maharashtra and Makers of Aye dil hai mushkil, which was kind of expected after Rajnath Singh promised that the film wd be released withiut a hitch. But the understanding is that those makers who have Pakistani artistes in their films donate Rs 5 crores towards army relief fund, which is fair enough..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

As expected a truce has been called by the MNS after meeting with the CM of Maharashtra and Makers of Aye dil hai mushkil, which was kind of expected after Rajnath Singh promised that the film wd be released withiut a hitch. But the understanding is that those makers who have Pakistani artistes in their films donate Rs 5 crores towards army relief fund, which is fair enough..

Wow that's a win win situation for both. Liked that very much. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Yes Karan Johar, Mukhesh Bhatt after a meet with the HM solved the Problem. The condition to pay compensation to the martyred families is praise worthy.

Army welfare association has opposed to such type of donation because for them it's not donation but extortion. Secondly, the Maharashtra CM has denied the financial angle. I am  dead against of including Pakistani artistes in this scenario but the movies which are in trouble did not rope in those artistes after Uri attack but it happened long back. So, we must act reasonably. 

shampasaid

Then the MNS should be allowed to rule the state also. It is extremely surprising that an unconstitutional authority is successfully deciding the matter with state government approval. The army has rightfully registered its opposition but the politics will go on.

Yes, I too feel that the army has rightfully objected to such a scheme. If it is true what MNS has claimed then I must say that our defence personnel have been let down by the politicians. 

shampasaid

Army has not objected, But it defended MNS;s stand on not allowing  Pakistani Artists in Indian Movies. Despite all this Now the Movie Producers are objecting to release Ae Dil hai Mushkil.. Both Karan Johar and Mukesh Bhatt agreed in future they will not allow Pakistan Actors in their movies. Still the condition of Uncertainty is continuing.

Army has categorically said that they don't want the money from MNS ..however, they have started a relief fund for which other citizens and some industrialists have contributed which they have appreciated.. the main reason why the CM of Maharashtra had to intervene was to make sure there is no violence or disturbance by MNS workers ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Army has categorically said that they don't want the money from MNS ..however, they have started a relief fund for which other citizens and some industrialists have contributed which they have appreciated.. the main reason why the CM of Maharashtra had to intervene was to make sure there is no violence or disturbance by MNS workers ..

I don't understand from where  does @rambabu collects information and  then he comments in such an  authoritative tone. The army spokesperson has objected to such a kind of donation but he simply refuses to accept the statement.

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:

Army has not objected, But it defended MNS;s stand on not allowing  Pakistani Artists in Indian Movies. Despite all this Now the Movie Producers are objecting to release Ae Dil hai Mushkil.. Both Karan Johar and Mukesh Bhatt agreed in future they will not allow Pakistan Actors in their movies. Still the condition of Uncertainty is continuing.

you have to check the authenticity of the information before posting it. Right now most of the news channels are displaying that Army has refused to take money. What Uma says is right. That is what I saw on most of the news channels right now. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.