The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

In fact some so called Indians think they will be considered champions of so called minorities but they should know that minorities have solid plans to become majority by adapting all tactics supported by certain countries financially. Actually the community that does not understand such tactics ultimately vanishes or becomes slaves as we have seen in the past too. 

The same so called Indians will say , so what? They font realize that they are actually contradicting the whole theory of democracy by going all out by adapting these tactics ..it is bound to backfire when things get out of hand , may be even result in a civil uprising 

The way things are going, there is bound to be a violent eruption of the issue, which sadly, if and when happens, it will only be the common people and the poor who will fall prey to it, the ones who cause it to happen will come away clean!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

vijay wrote:

This is a wonderful example of how Indians hurt fellow Indians and  this has been happening since 900 AD and today Pakistan has succeeded in dividing Indians. Is it surprising that some members of the forum who consider themselves reborn patriots in 2014 have also fallen prey to such divisive tactics.

Yes agreed, Pakistan banned release of Indian films many time so actors of Pakistan have not any right to work and earn here, it is one side. It is fact if these films will not release in country who will suffer with it, only and only India and Indians. Apna Ghar Phunk Ke Tamasha Dekhan, not a wise decision. 

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Regarding Pakistani actors should not be allowed to act movies made in Indian movies, Sharukh  Salman and Amir are still silent. They should be made to condemn the Uri attacks.

I agree. Best action is to boycott their films. But can Hindu masses do it?

Definitely,But I doubt if  Hindu masses will boycott those Indian Movies in which Pakistani actors acted . For masses, entertainment alone counts.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Regarding Pakistani actors should not be allowed to act movies made in Indian movies, Sharukh  Salman and Amir are still silent. They should be made to condemn the Uri attacks.

Definitely,But I doubt if  Hindu masses will boycott those Indian Movies in which Pakistani actors acted . For masses, entertainment alone counts.

This shows the typical Indian mind. I will say Hindu mind.Have our fun, country br dammed.

i wont blame the masses. I would rather say, if MNS and even others create problems for movies with Pakistani actors, next time at-least the producers will think twice before casting them. Since there money is already invested in the projects we are talking about here probably they will try to support the Pakistani actors and somehow get the movies to the theater. So the ban is a good step irrespective of whether or not it has the desired effect.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

This dispute may be super hit these movies.

The more important factor is that the film industry shd learn to think of themselves,as part of this nation not a special entity living in a world of their own..unless they take a more pro active role, they may find it difficult going in the future.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well, this is the time to totally ban and boycott Pakistan on all fronts. I support Raj Thackrey for this step though I don't endross his goonism and his way of action. Most of the times, it manifests as a power play.

But I fully support the ban of these movies. We have to consider National Interest and not of interest of a small section who are associated with these movies. This will really boost the National sentiment.

This ban is totally justified and is a right answer to Pakistan banning the release of M S Dhoni 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I would even suggest that no Pak artist should be allowed to make India as their land of earning. We have enough talents in our country. We need to promote our Indian talents more.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Film Industry's attitude is changing after the MNS protest. Still, Producers and Directors like Karan Johar are moving earth and heaven to release the Film Ai Dil hai Mushki.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.