The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) I am agree with you. Book helpful in increasing knowledge. Although other means of reading like internet or computes are available in these days but it is my experience that with help of book children can learn better.
Reading habbit also increase memory,maturity,smartness and lot of other advantages.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Developing strong reading habits in children takes time and effort. However, the good news is that it is never too early or too late to begin.

Sharmistha Banerjee
@Santosh Kumar Singh 'Reading habbit also increase memory,maturity,smartness and lot of other advantages.'

@Sharmishta Banerjee 'Developing strong reading habits in children takes time and effort. However, the good news is that it is never too early or too late to begin.'
[/quote]

I too feel that reading books is essential since it is a different experience to that of reading online and is able to give the satisfaction and pleasure that reading on the computer does not give.According experiments and statistics reading from the computer e books is a much slower process...
Developing the reading habit is not at all difficult since children easily pick up this habit when they see their parents read and also they re provided with books and reading material suitable for their age..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

[quote="RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA" post=295470]Self reading and understanding is a good habit for a student and then it will be easy to a teacher to guide them.

I agree ! This should be done at home,children should be taught to read and develop an interest in books , this automatically makes them take an interest in their study materials as well and they perform better at their studies.A developed interest in books and reading has many all round benefits for an individual in his career as well as building and shaping one's personality ..

Children actually emulate the behavior of adults around them. I would recommend that the parents first start reading and let the children see that, only then they too will take interest in reading. I know this from experience, we both read a lot and now my son does too, or at least he pretends to read big books but he genuinely is now interested in books a lot. Yesterday we went to an exhibition and he was browsing through books all on his own. He managed to find the books of his interest, on cars and looked at them the way an older person does. Other people were also quite amused! :lol:

I agree kalyani, it is the same in my home since we both read a lot , children too have developed a lot of interest in books.It must be cute watching your son sit with a book, they have such serious expressions and concentrate so much on the pictures , I remember my children doing that as well... :cheer: We also have a book exhibition here now with lots of books on display and I too am planning to go there later today :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8866]}[/quote]

Ha ha ha!! That's the very kind of serious interest my son reads the books with!!! :laugh: My son will sometimes read even books that have no pictures, so that makes me proud to think that he will surely turn into a serious reader! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote="RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA" post=295470]Self reading and understanding is a good habit for a student and then it will be easy to a teacher to guide them.

I agree ! This should be done at home,children should be taught to read and develop an interest in books , this automatically makes them take an interest in their study materials as well and they perform better at their studies.A developed interest in books and reading has many all round benefits for an individual in his career as well as building and shaping one's personality ..

Children actually emulate the behavior of adults around them. I would recommend that the parents first start reading and let the children see that, only then they too will take interest in reading. I know this from experience, we both read a lot and now my son does too, or at least he pretends to read big books but he genuinely is now interested in books a lot. Yesterday we went to an exhibition and he was browsing through books all on his own. He managed to find the books of his interest, on cars and looked at them the way an older person does. Other people were also quite amused! :lol:

I agree with you . Even my parents were avid reader and still are. They started collecting books and maintained a personal library. Looking at them reading novels and other books, all of us siblings gradually got interested in reading though our tastes differs. Now like them, we also regularly buy different books and add them to their collections.[/quote]

Yes Jabeen! I remember during my childhood, we had the freedom to choose our own books, Me and my sister and brother could choose a few of what we wanted to read and in addition, also a few that was made compulsory by my mum, so we had quite a collection back then too. Now when I browse through flipkart or infibeam, I allow my son also to choose a few books that he wants. He now has a good collection of picture books of cars, cranes, bulldozers and fire engines! :laugh:

:) I am agree with you. Book helpful in increasing knowledge. Although other means of reading like internet or computes are available in these days but it is my experience that with help of book children can learn better.

@Santosh Kumar Singh 'Reading habbit also increase memory,maturity,smartness and lot of other advantages.'

@Sharmishta Banerjee 'Developing strong reading habits in children takes time and effort. However, the good news is that it is never too early or too late to begin.'

I too feel that reading books is essential since it is a different experience to that of reading online and is able to give the satisfaction and pleasure that reading on the computer does not give.According experiments and statistics reading from the computer e books is a much slower process...
Developing the reading habit is not at all difficult since children easily pick up this habit when they see their parents read and also they re provided with books and reading material suitable for their age..

Reading books is a very different experience from reading on a computer. And in any case, I think it is not very healthy,. for children at least, to read from electronic devices. They should only be given access to real books.

Reading books is a very different experience from reading on a computer. And in any case, I think it is not very healthy,. for children at least, to read from electronic devices. They should only be given access to real books.

Yes definitely I agree with that. Children should start reading books and slowly graduate to other things with age and maturity.I heard one parent say proudly that his 8 year old son doesn't touch books,he is mod so does things only on the computer....this I feel is wrong thinking and how can we expect children to do any better ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes you say right i am agree. Thanks SIR

Fashion is my passion,Enjoy every one.
http://www.getjewelified.com
Well come Rajkumar and please write some in details so that we can interact with you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.