The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
exactly gulshanji, but there is no such interest in our house which extended to me. My dad is interest in politics but i dont like at all. My mom is interested in arts i mean crafting and tailoring. but i have no such interest

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:) I am agree with you. Book helpful in increasing knowledge. Although other means of reading like internet or computes are available in these days but it is my experience that with help of book children can learn better.

Hi anil, I agree with what you say :) books are any day better than computers or for that matter anything else like a video game .Reading books increases concentration which is very essential for students...

What I feel is that although reading on computers is an option, but it is not good for young children since they will easily get distracted by other things they can do like play games etc. and also the radiation from computers is harmful at a very young age. But encouraging them to read from books is a more healthy way and more importantly, it is habit forming, once they are used to reading books, it will stay with them forever!

Very true, using a Computer has its own disadvantage and I personally feel that children should be at least 7 or 8 years old before they are allowed to use it to play games or anything else ...I have a relative whose son is 5 and a half years old, refuses to go to school but is supposedly an expert on computer, has a facebook account LOL...the mother instead of trying to reform at least some of his habits feels proud that someone so young is able to use computer so well and be on facebook :huh: ..

In the news channel, i have seen one boy who is just 12 years old and is the Expert of Share Market.

I would rather the boy finishes at least his basic education and reach a suitable age before starting trading since you cannot trade nor have a trading account until you are 18 years of age...He may take an interest and do it for someone else but not under his own name !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:) I am agree with you. Book helpful in increasing knowledge. Although other means of reading like internet or computes are available in these days but it is my experience that with help of book children can learn better.

Hi anil, I agree with what you say :) books are any day better than computers or for that matter anything else like a video game .Reading books increases concentration which is very essential for students...

What I feel is that although reading on computers is an option, but it is not good for young children since they will easily get distracted by other things they can do like play games etc. and also the radiation from computers is harmful at a very young age. But encouraging them to read from books is a more healthy way and more importantly, it is habit forming, once they are used to reading books, it will stay with them forever!

Very true, using a Computer has its own disadvantage and I personally feel that children should be at least 7 or 8 years old before they are allowed to use it to play games or anything else ...I have a relative whose son is 5 and a half years old, refuses to go to school but is supposedly an expert on computer, has a facebook account LOL...the mother instead of trying to reform at least some of his habits feels proud that someone so young is able to use computer so well and be on facebook :huh: ..

In the news channel, i have seen one boy who is just 12 years old and is the Expert of Share Market.

I would rather the boy finishes at least his basic education and reach a suitable age before starting trading since you cannot trade nor have a trading account until you are 18 years of age...He may take an interest and do it for someone else but not under his own name !

Even though he don't have a Demat Account, but still as a Advisor, he could earn well.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even though he don't have a Demat Account, but still as a Advisor, he could earn well.

That of course he may be able to do since he is exceptionally talented in that field , but knowing that he is bound to do well even in the future , it is better for him to get a good basic education ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That of course he may be able to do since he is exceptionally talented in that field , but knowing that he is bound to do well even in the future , it is better for him to get a good basic education ..

What i think that If a person has some talent and is very good at it, then why to wait for that certain Restrict period to go to next level?

What i think that If a person has some talent and is very good at it, then why to wait for that certain Restrict period to go to next level?

Ronark, how ever much talent you may have it is always better to go one step at a time and get a sound basic education.If you have it in you to do well, the education and the discipline it gives only enhances your performance and gives you self confidence in your life..

When elder keep on reading in the present of children then children also get the same habit of reading and they will so read and become book warms.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Parents are the role models for all the habits. Children will follow the parents.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Parents can only make their child understand, about getting concentration and getting focus in studies. Looking at their parents, Child learns a lot.

First they should be given interest through playing or telling story and slowly slowly they will gain habit and this will help to much in future.
But in English medium students do not want to read the mother language ie Bengali or Hindi. This is the problem.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.