The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Expectations are seen in every relationship and this can easily lead to over expectation and also possessiveness which is an extension of it.All these feelings can easily get out of hand...

Overall,we should leave the expectations and should live by our own. If this is so then why relations are made...just to unite and then separate.

Want to make each day Accountable

But without expectation no one can live. Every one will have some expectations on others. that is natural thing.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is best not to have expectations. Depend on yourself. When you need some help from others never depend on a single person or neighbor. Some neighbor or friend may fail but not all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If one could live without having expectations from anyone it is really good,at least one can try to lead life without depending on others for every little thing...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If one could live without having expectations from anyone it is really good,at least one can try to lead life without depending on others for every little thing...

What you may not do with your own efforts is always available at a price. It is best to pay for things and services and not to nourish expectations.

Moreover, if you have no expectations from others, they will also have none from you. Thus you will have no tension.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think we should have expectations from our self rather than from others. Because there is no guarantee of the fulfillment of expectations done from others but we can definitely fulfill our own expectations thus making our life more easier and better.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Ideally one should not expect but life is as it is! Consciously or subconsciously such expectations always underline our actions!
Is this justified? It is only natural that people have some expectations from others close to them.But where does one draw the line? When it goes beyond a certain limit ,this can lead to a lot of unhappiness and the relationship can suffer...

Yes this is right every person has some boundary and they help you till that boundary and after that they are not able to help you..........Good thing is that become self dependent.......................
Ideally one should not expect but life is as it is! Consciously or subconsciously such expectations always underline our actions!

True!! And the expectations are always going to be there, wrong or right, they will not go away even though we may say so. Also, I feel there is no harm in keeping expectations from people you love, because that is expected and is also a part of your mutual bonding. Without them, there won't be much to keep the relationship intact! Because when there is expectations, people work hard at meeting them and in a way, keeping the relationship going.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Is this justified? It is only natural that people have some expectations from others close to them.But where does one draw the line? When it goes beyond a certain limit ,this can lead to a lot of unhappiness and the relationship can suffer...

Yes this is right every person has some boundary and they help you till that boundary and after that they are not able to help you..........Good thing is that become self dependent.......................

This also is true, one must know where to draw a line and not cross the boundary!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.