The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there a way we can edit the heading also? Mistakes can take place any time.

You may edit heading in your own post only. But this will not change in posts by others.

I think we can edit every post going in to edit section but we are unable to change the topic in bold blue bar of every post although I am not sure. Thanks.

You may change the topic in your post only and not in others'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sunil wrote:
Actually I did not know this is related to forums. I thought she found a form to fill-up, that was too boring

sorry sunil ji and other friends who thought this is a boring fill up thread as i by mistake instead of forum typed form as i created this thread before i sleep. So Now I took pains to edit each and every forum reply heading

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sunil wrote:
Actually I did not know this is related to forums. I thought she found a form to fill-up, that was too boring

sorry sunil ji and other friends who thought this is a boring fill up thread as i by mistake instead of forum typed form as i created this thread before i sleep. So Now I took pains to edit each and every forum reply heading

Although this is a mistake and I pointed out by editing one of my post, I feel that nobody misunderstood the thread. The contents were very clear and most replies were also about 'forum' and not 'form'. I heartily appreciate Sarala's efforts to take so much pains to rectify mistake.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: sarala
Gulshanji: Although this is a mistake and I pointed out by editing one of my post, I feel that nobody misunderstood the thread. The contents were very clear and most replies were also about 'forum' and not 'form'. I heartily appreciate Sarala's efforts to take so much pains to rectify mistake.

Thank you for your appreciation. As it is my mistake and i am not active while this thread is running. I appreciate all the members who have participated in this thread though i have miss typed the work forum as form. but they have understood and well participated. as mistake is mine so i need to rectify so it is my responsibility to take pains to edit each forum heading

Sunil wrote:

Oh come on sarala be a sport- Check i have written your name correctly-
Actually I am one who wants to take every thing sportingly to keep interest going. I really knew what you meant as soon as I entered into the topic but to give it a little funny turn I made my answer that way. And when I saw comments pouring in I diverted their attention to mistakes happen. So take it sportingly. These are forums, nothing to take in offensive manner, especially while you are such a smart person. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh Sarala now i realised it that to edit all the responses would have taken your lot of time. But what should we do to edit when we have such problem as we can't edit everyone's post. :blink:
sanjeev its a mater of 15 minutes As i am a moderator i have power to edit all posts. As you are a normal member you can edit only your posts and your headings

sanjeev its a mater of 15 minutes As i am a moderator i have power to edit all posts. As you are a normal member you can edit only your posts and your headings

What should we do in such case should we report it to moderator to do the correction. :blink:
Everybodies should start some new interesting thread then it will be more interesting.
Gulshanji,Sandhya and sarale generally start some.
I am trying to do some.

Then what about the threads started my me and Ushaji most recently.
If people are not interested, why are those new threads getting more responses?
Should I give those links getting more responses?

Ceemji is absent nowadays...yet am trying my best to keep it active. Yet, if such responses we are getting, why should I start new ones????

Those who find it less interesting can find new topics....after all it's not an assigned job to me, Gulshanji, Usha or a few members here :angry:

I agree that this is not responsibility of a few individuals only. all members need contribute to their best. There is also possibility of some posts being superfluous or repetitive. My suggestion is that there should be a ceiling of fifty posts for a thread. No member may give more than three posts and these should also not be repetitive. If he still feels that he missed some important point, he may add by inserting in some existing post by suitably editing.

Alternatively, there should be a time limit on a thread after which this must be locked. One week for a thread would suffice. The best response in a thread should get ten points instead of usual five.

I also request for correcting the word 'Forms' to 'Forum'.

Yes, I agree to lock a particular thread if answers are just repetition and nothing new can be added. But locking within 1 or 2 weeks.......not sure enough :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
If so, same threads may be started next month too by some another person. Again repetitive responses will occur :whistle: :whistle:

"The best response in a thread should get ten points instead of usual five."
It's an unnoticed suggestion Sir, we have discussed it many times before without reaching a conclusion.

Meera sandhu
Friends mark! This thread is boring still many of us has replied to this thread and argued for or against the topic. Boddunan is earning site. When you consider your hobby as work, it will become boring for you. Think vice versa. You will feel better.

Then why this is topic is continue.It must be stopped this stage.We are only make a way to make a forum interesting..........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.