The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Can you explain?

My mean is that in six month you reply 11k post on forum.everyday there is 20 new post.if you does not reply old thread then how you are so successful...........[/quote]

You are right if old posts have no value management should lock them all. Why keep them here for members to reply on them.[/quote]

I remember i refreshed an old interesting thread but one of the moderators locked that thread saying it is an old thread. :blink:
suni51 wrote:
A wrote:
Actually the old posts are not locked because they need for furthur information as many new members are joining they also will know about this.

Congratulations, you are soon going to be an emperor, just a few posts left.
Another 5k point is waiting for as a award for a new Emperor.........

Thank you to all of you I am waiting for this moment

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Can you explain?

My mean is that in six month you reply 11k post on forum.everyday there is 20 new post.if you does not reply old thread then how you are so successful...........

You are right if old posts have no value management should lock them all. Why keep them here for members to reply on them.[/quote]

I remember i refreshed an old interesting thread but one of the moderators locked that thread saying it is an old thread. :blink:[/quote]

This depends on moderators mood. Some of the 2 years old threads are going on and some being locked in two weeks. Maybe quality of the thread has some thing to do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Can you explain?

My mean is that in six month you reply 11k post on forum.everyday there is 20 new post.if you does not reply old thread then how you are so successful...........

You are right if old posts have no value management should lock them all. Why keep them here for members to reply on them.

I remember i refreshed an old interesting thread but one of the moderators locked that thread saying it is an old thread. :blink:[/quote]

This depends on moderators mood. Some of the 2 years old threads are going on and some being locked in two weeks. Maybe quality of the thread has some thing to do.[/quote]

Quality? :blink:

How is it decided that a particular thread is not of good quality?

:blink:
Can you explain?

You are right if old posts have no value management should lock them all. Why keep them here for members to reply on them.

I remember i refreshed an old interesting thread but one of the moderators locked that thread saying it is an old thread. :blink:

This depends on moderators mood. Some of the 2 years old threads are going on and some being locked in two weeks. Maybe quality of the thread has some thing to do.[/quote]

:blink:[/quote]

You know them as soon as you land there. That is not a big deal. Theose have nothing to add or gain.

suni51 wrote:
A wrote:
Actually the old posts are not locked because they need for furthur information as many new members are joining they also will know about this.

Another 5k point is waiting for as a award for a new Emperor.........

I guess you are through :) ...Hearty Congratulations ! I know it is not easy to have done that ! All the best for the next target :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
A wrote:

I guess you are through :) ...Hearty Congratulations ! I know it is not easy to have done that ! All the best for the next target :)

Yes this is not easy, you see I could manage just over 7k in 5+ months. He has done a great job.

Can you explain?

This depends on moderators mood. Some of the 2 years old threads are going on and some being locked in two weeks. Maybe quality of the thread has some thing to do.

You know them as soon as you land there. That is not a big deal. Theose have nothing to add or gain.[/quote]

Land where? :laugh:

I don't understand what you are saying. :blink:

You know them as soon as you land there. That is not a big deal. Theose have nothing to add or gain.[/quote]

Land where? :laugh:

I don't understand what you are saying. :blink:[/quote]

You must be busy checking indents, mind does not work properly while you are busy multi-tasking. Land on threads, where else? Are we walking on moon? :evil:

suni51 wrote:
A wrote:

Yes this is not easy, you see I could manage just over 7k in 5+ months. He has done a great job.

Even that is good ! so will you be the next Emperor? I guess there are a few more , who are almost there right ? Probably in a months time ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.