The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are right if old posts have no value management should lock them all. Why keep them here for members to reply on them.

I remember i refreshed an old interesting thread but one of the moderators locked that thread saying it is an old thread. :blink:[/quote]

This depends on moderators mood. Some of the 2 years old threads are going on and some being locked in two weeks. Maybe quality of the thread has some thing to do.[/quote]

Quality? :blink:

How is it decided that a particular thread is not of good quality?

:blink:[/quote]

You know them as soon as you land there. That is not a big deal. Theose have nothing to add or gain.[/quote]

Land where? :laugh:

I don't understand what you are saying. :blink:[/quote]

You must be busy checking indents, mind does not work properly while you are busy multi-tasking. Land on threads, where else? Are we walking on moon? :evil:[/quote]

Oh come on how can someone land on a thread it will break! :laugh: I can't dare to do it.I walk on earth and don't land anywhere else. :laugh:
Friends this thread is about discussion boring of forums. So come to the topic please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends this thread is about discussion boring of forums. So come to the topic please

Is that so? But this thread is no more boring, in fact I am enjoying it. Is that right now? :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We will try to make this forum more interesting with interesting threads and good conversation.
Lets do it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Is that so? But this thread is no more boring, in fact I am enjoying it. Is that right now? :laugh:

LOL, I agree with that ... :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was just replying sarala's post.....
i never feel that old threads should be avoided

I am not sure whom have you addressed to but this was not you to whom I posted my reply. This was for general appraisal as some one who knows a little about these matters, please do not take otherwise. I have nothing personal against any one.

No sunil.

I was replying Ushaji's response. But I forget to quote her reply that time :cheer: :cheer:

So, no one have seen my recent suggestions :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Oh so sorry to note that your suggestion went unnoticed. Make it again.

Am saying.....if moderators find that some posts are useless and purposefully posted to gain points.....then they can delete those posts without any intimation. By this way, points are also deducted. When every member here see his points being deducted this way, he will try his best to post quality content in his replies. It can improve our forum a lot.
Kalyani and Sarala can take this initiative. Sure, we can see its after effects...live... very soon in the forum.

Meera sandhu
Am saying.....if moderators find that some posts are useless and purposefully posted to gain points.....then they can delete those posts without any intimation. By this way, points are also deducted. When every member here see his points being deducted this way, he will try his best to post quality content in his replies. It can improve our forum a lot.
Kalyani and Sarala can take this initiative. Sure, we can see its after effects...live... very soon in the forum.

I am in favor of stricter punishment as this is too easy to post a one worded comment under quote and get away with 5 points. But that is not going to happen. So never mind.

I am in favor of stricter punishment as this is too easy to post a one worded comment under quote and get away with 5 points. But that is not going to happen. So never mind.

Yet, deleting unwanted posts can be seen as a starter for improving our forums...
Let us carry out with step by step.
Even if this first step is carried out properly for 1-2 weeks, we can very soon see disappearing of many irreverent posts newly posted here.
This steps can be done to newly added ones, not the older responses.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.