The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya wrote:
Why are you saying so Sarala.....?
I didn't expect it from you.....
How many threads have I started most recently taking much efforts and getting a lot of responses too

Sandhya, a thread after 2 weeks, there will be no interesting discussion to do. Everything will be repetitive. This making the threads to become dry and boring.

When new users come, (me also), they used to search previous threads and post their responses. That's why many old threads are coming up. Just check some old threads which have recently come up. You can know it easily. I usually ignore such threads if I can't contribute anything new. If other users also think so, many repetitive posts can be avoided and will increase the quality of forum. That may be the reason why many new threads go unnoticed.

Meera sandhu
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Everybodies should start some new interesting thread then it will be more interesting.
Gulshanji,Sandhya and sarale generally start some.
Sandhya wrote:
I am trying to do some.
Then what about the threads started my me and Ushaji most recently.
If people are not interested, why are those new threads getting more responses?
Should I give those links getting more responses?

Ceemji is absent nowadays...yet am trying my best to keep it active. Yet, if such responses we are getting, why should I start new ones????

Those who find it less interesting can find new topics....after all it's not an assigned job to me, Gulshanji, Usha or a few members here

Sarala: sandhya madam am not pointing you. I didnt tell that you have done waste job. But the threads which are running are not at all interesting one. You may see the number of the responses but you need to see what kind of responses people are giving. Most of them are repetitive. And More over, why are you thinking that you are only responsible for the boring of threads and why you feel that you taking responsibility to initiate threads. Here, every member is a initiator and everyone have freedom to create threads i mean initiate threads. So i am not at all pointing you and don't think i am blaming you ok. For this everyone are responsible, not only you. I want every one to create at least 1 thread while they working in forums that to an interest thread of their great thought.

Sarala you were not actively working here last week. That's why you didn't see many of discussions and new topic going on here.
Also, I have never thought it's my job only.
I thought, you people will also feel happy to discuss new topics......my intention was just to keep people active here. What will I get in return......what should i expect in return...nothing else...some fun, friends and a lot of new pieces of information.

I have earlier also put a suggestion...now also telling....decision is merely in every moderator's hand.
If you moderators find useless posts, just delete them......Never look at any members' face. When such useless posts are deleted and its points reduced, every user will think twice before posting a reply. It's in you people's hand only. You and kalyani can take initiatives. Just wait for a few days. You will get its effects very soon. Am sure about it. A moderator has the power to delete our posts if he finds it's just spam. You two just start it........we will get quick results, sure :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Sandhya wrote:
How many threads have I started most recently taking much efforts and getting a lot of responses too

Sandhya, a thread after 2 weeks, there will be no interesting discussion to do. Everything will be repetitive. This making the threads to become dry and boring.

When new users come, (me also), they used to search previous threads and post their responses. That's why many old threads are coming up. Just check some old threads which have recently come up. You can know it easily. I usually ignore such threads if I can't contribute anything new. If other users also think so, many repetitive posts can be avoided and will increase the quality of forum. That may be the reason why many new threads go unnoticed.

This is really amazing to know that you reject a old thread and after that you are on the top only by responding a topic in forum.In a situation when no more new thread form.............
Sandhya wrote:

This is really amazing to know that you reject a old thread and after that you are on the top only by responding a topic in forum.In a situation when no more new thread form.............

Can't understand.
Can you explain?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya wrote:

This is really amusing ! I have never seen such prejudices against old threads, just to get responses to new threads started by some members.I make it a point to respond to old threads including the ones that have had no responses at all,and that have scope for discussion and also have some interesting point in them ..Just because older members have finished responding to it does not mean that there is nothing left to add by others ...That's not a wise idea for a discussion forum, since the idea is to share knowledge on the subject and interact...that's is my honest opinion !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, new and interesting threads will generate more traffic.
Some senior members should put good threads.

Want to make each day Accountable

Do you mean old threads have no role to generate traffic. By the way this is not the traffic but clicks and views that matter here. The number of views and the time devoted is basic of generating revenue.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was just replying sarala's post.....
i never feel that old threads should be avoided

Meera sandhu
I was just replying sarala's post.....
i never feel that old threads should be avoided

I am not sure whom have you addressed to but this was not you to whom I posted my reply. This was for general appraisal as some one who knows a little about these matters, please do not take otherwise. I have nothing personal against any one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya wrote:

Can't understand.
Can you explain?

My mean is that in six month you reply 11k post on forum.everyday there is 20 new post.if you does not reply old thread then how you are so successful...........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.