Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today I have seen a movie-"Hansel and Grethel". I have learnt to fight with the evils and not to run away with fear. Everybody fears bravery. That bravery is great weapon of humans.

Hansel and Gretel is a beautiful fairy tale by Brothers Grimm, if we read carefully all such fairy tales teach children to stand up for themselves and face their own fears!

It really is, my kids used to love it...I feel that all those old fairytales are very helpful in teaching children certain values and thats why story telling is an important part of education and all round growth , I feel !

True... growing up we had a very good collection of beautifully illustrated books on fairy tales but those books are gone now. So now I am always searching for good books on the net and buy them all the time. I am glad that my son too enjoys those stories, because now I am seeing an increasing fad among mothers who claim that fairy tales are not healthy for kids! :blink:

I dont know from where they get such ideas...In fact they just have to look back a few decades when fairytales were very much in vogue and we still feel nostalgic about life as it was those days and look up to people of those times...

No its not here . In fact there are separate preschools which stress on story narration especially stories from Aesop, Pancha tantra and fairy tales from many countries. On parents day, children are encouraged to tell short stories like Cinderella, and other fairy tales on the stage. This boosts their imagination .

Many years back, innocent girls were burnt alive considering them as witches. This practice has stopped in western countries but it is still practiced in some villages of India. May be there were witches. If witches were there than ghosts must also be there. Hence, the existence of ghosts is true.

The practice of killing men and women suspecting them as practioners of witch craft is still there. But the veracity of witchcraft has never been proved. Same holds good for the existence of ghosts.
Today I have seen a movie-"Hansel and Grethel". I have learnt to fight with the evils and not to run away with fear. Everybody fears bravery. That bravery is great weapon of humans.

Hansel and Gretel is a beautiful fairy tale by Brothers Grimm, if we read carefully all such fairy tales teach children to stand up for themselves and face their own fears!

It really is, my kids used to love it...I feel that all those old fairytales are very helpful in teaching children certain values and thats why story telling is an important part of education and all round growth , I feel !

True... growing up we had a very good collection of beautifully illustrated books on fairy tales but those books are gone now. So now I am always searching for good books on the net and buy them all the time. I am glad that my son too enjoys those stories, because now I am seeing an increasing fad among mothers who claim that fairy tales are not healthy for kids! :blink:

I dont know from where they get such ideas...In fact they just have to look back a few decades when fairytales were very much in vogue and we still feel nostalgic about life as it was those days and look up to people of those times...

No its not here . In fact there are separate preschools which stress on story narration especially stories from Aesop, Pancha tantra and fairy tales from many countries. On parents day, children are encouraged to tell short stories like Cinderella, and other fairy tales on the stage. This boosts their imagination .

Many years back, innocent girls were burnt alive considering them as witches. This practice has stopped in western countries but it is still practiced in some villages of India. May be there were witches. If witches were there than ghosts must also be there. Hence, the existence of ghosts is true.

The practice of killing men and women suspecting them as practioners of witch craft is still there. But the veracity of witchcraft has never been proved. Same holds good for the existence of ghosts.

I have seen a documentary movie on Discovery channel. There they have shown the existence of ghosts in some palaces and bunglow. They have also criticised on the existence of witches and secret studies.
What is fascinating as an aspect of ghosts and phantoms is their evolution over the centuries! Now ghosts too have evolved. There are some who are more gregarious in nature, some are autocratic, some are democratic. Some love to do what they did in their bodily form. For instance, a ghost of a doctor would never appear to as a weaver or that of a professor of literature as one of medicine, ha!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Well im a skeptic myself but just to keep things interesting I would like to ask fellow non believers about their take on places like bhangarh fort, which has officially been declared as a haunted place by the govt of india.
Well im a skeptic myself but just to keep things interesting I would like to ask fellow non believers about their take on places like bhangarh fort, which has officially been declared as a haunted place by the govt of india.

Though I have neither seen it or know about the official declaration of the government of India, my belief in ghosts that they are just a figment of one's imagination will never change.

I do not think people suffering from schezophrania will hurt ladies, schezophrania deals with a person who live in two states, and is afraid of sounds and person can live well good medication a normal life.

It is still there in some parts of our country...People especially uneducated people torture women who are suffering from schezophrania thinking they are witches or are possessed by spirits...
I think people suffering from schizophrenia are not wicked towards ladies, they live with two state, due to super activation of brain, more than 60 percentages than normal persons, and this lead to see every activities in two ways, they tend to analyze each talk and sounds in some particular manner, and they are never violet to any body.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Ghosts does not exist in real life. They are man-made characters in stories and myths. Only some religious people say that ghosts exist. But no. There is no proof for the existence of ghost.
ghosts can be compared with panoramically activities just like near death experience as people with near death experience such tenuous activities, but for sure till to date there is no hard proof against this.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I do not think people suffering from schezophrania will hurt ladies, schezophrania deals with a person who live in two states, and is afraid of sounds and person can live well good medication a normal life.

It is still there in some parts of our country...People especially uneducated people torture women who are suffering from schezophrania thinking they are witches or are possessed by spirits...
I think people suffering from schizophrenia are not wicked towards ladies, they live with two state, due to super activation of brain, more than 60 percentages than normal persons, and this lead to see every activities in two ways, they tend to analyze each talk and sounds in some particular manner, and they are never violet to any body.

Most of us do have some tendencies which can be termed as being abnormal but we call it as being eccentric.But when it goes beyond normal limits it is termed as abnormal...
In every city there are at least a few properties or houses remaining unsold because they are supposed to be haunted ! In my own city there is one very beautiful stretch of property measuring 24 acres on top of a hill called Blueberry hills over looking the city,harbor and the sea.But it has remained empty because of the rumors.In fact 20 years ago a person bought it and evn built a house and then suddenly left without occupying it and thye house is in ruins now because noone goes there...For me although it is overgrown, it still is a beautiful spot for walking and we spend a lot of time there and so far nothing has happened...I guess all the para normal activities take place after mid night ! :dry: :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most of us do have some tendencies which can be termed as being abnormal but we call it as being eccentric.But when it goes beyond normal limits it is termed as abnormal...
In every city there are at least a few properties or houses remaining unsold because they are supposed to be haunted ! In my own city there is one very beautiful stretch of property measuring 24 acres on top of a hill called Blueberry hills over looking the city,harbor and the sea.But it has remained empty because of the rumors.In fact 20 years ago a person bought it and evn built a house and then suddenly left without occupying it and thye house is in ruins now because noone goes there...For me although it is overgrown, it still is a beautiful spot for walking and we spend a lot of time there and so far nothing has happened...I guess all the para normal activities take place after mid night ! :dry: :unsure:

It is good that such beautiful places are rumored to be haunted so that they are spared the bane of so-called development. The place you mentioned would otherwise have fallen prey to the builders who would have raised ugly concrete monsters in that place!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.