Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today I have seen a movie-"Hansel and Grethel". I have learnt to fight with the evils and not to run away with fear. Everybody fears bravery. That bravery is great weapon of humans.

Hansel and Gretel is a beautiful fairy tale by Brothers Grimm, if we read carefully all such fairy tales teach children to stand up for themselves and face their own fears!

It really is, my kids used to love it...I feel that all those old fairytales are very helpful in teaching children certain values and thats why story telling is an important part of education and all round growth , I feel !

True... growing up we had a very good collection of beautifully illustrated books on fairy tales but those books are gone now. So now I am always searching for good books on the net and buy them all the time. I am glad that my son too enjoys those stories, because now I am seeing an increasing fad among mothers who claim that fairy tales are not healthy for kids! :blink:
I do not think people suffering from schezophrania will hurt ladies, schezophrania deals with a person who live in two states, and is afraid of sounds and person can live well good medication a normal life.

I dont know from where they get such ideas...In fact they just have to look back a few decades when fairytales were very much in vogue and we still feel nostalgic about life as it was those days and look up to people of those times...

No its not here . In fact there are separate preschools which stress on story narration especially stories from Aesop, Pancha tantra and fairy tales from many countries. On parents day, children are encouraged to tell short stories like Cinderella, and other fairy tales on the stage. This boosts their imagination .

Many years back, innocent girls were burnt alive considering them as witches. This practice has stopped in western countries but it is still practiced in some villages of India. May be there were witches. If witches were there than ghosts must also be there. Hence, the existence of ghosts is true.

It is still there in some parts of our country...People especially uneducated people torture women who are suffering from schezophrania thinking they are witches or are possessed by spirits...
I think people suffering from schizophrenia are not wicked towards ladies, they live with two state, due to super activation of brain, more than 60 percentages than normal persons, and this lead to see every activities in two ways, they tend to analyze each talk and sounds in some particular manner, and they are never violet to any body.

Most of us do have some tendencies which can be termed as being abnormal but we call it as being eccentric.But when it goes beyond normal limits it is termed as abnormal...
In every city there are at least a few properties or houses remaining unsold because they are supposed to be haunted ! In my own city there is one very beautiful stretch of property measuring 24 acres on top of a hill called Blueberry hills over looking the city,harbor and the sea.But it has remained empty because of the rumors.In fact 20 years ago a person bought it and evn built a house and then suddenly left without occupying it and thye house is in ruins now because noone goes there...For me although it is overgrown, it still is a beautiful spot for walking and we spend a lot of time there and so far nothing has happened...I guess all the para normal activities take place after mid night ! :dry: :unsure:

It is good that such beautiful places are rumored to be haunted so that they are spared the bane of so-called development. The place you mentioned would otherwise have fallen prey to the builders who would have raised ugly concrete monsters in that place!

Definitely ! The way Mangalore has been growing these past few years the property would have been snatched up by the builders and we are thankful that there is this empty stretch of land commanding breathtaking scenary free for all to enjoy .The funny thing is that you hardly get to see anyone venturing into that...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

[quote]Definitely ! The way Mangalore has been growing these past few years the property would have been snatched up by the builders and we are thankful that there is this empty stretch of land commanding breathtaking scenary free for all to enjoy .The funny thing is that you hardly get to see anyone venturing into that...[/quote]

People have become blind to truly beautiful things because of their greed. MOney is the most beautiful thing now in the world and so they will do whatever they can to earn more money. That is why people let beautiful places be destroyed and turned into ugly structures!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

At the famous hunted house of Puri, which is over 100 years old, now there are big hotels due to large no. of floating populations, people are hardly there few year backs, but the development failed to touch hunted house and that is the best to preserve old and archive buildings.
Mangaloreanhouse.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://mohanmekap.com/

Well im a skeptic myself but just to keep things interesting I would like to ask fellow non believers about their take on places like bhangarh fort, which has officially been declared as a haunted place by the govt of india.

Though I have neither seen it or know about the official declaration of the government of India, my belief in ghosts that they are just a figment of one's imagination will never change.

I have heard about it too ... but never seen it, neither I have heard about such government declaration too... I wonder if even government can make it official.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well im a skeptic myself but just to keep things interesting I would like to ask fellow non believers about their take on places like bhangarh fort, which has officially been declared as a haunted place by the govt of india.

Though I have neither seen it or know about the official declaration of the government of India, my belief in ghosts that they are just a figment of one's imagination will never change.

I have heard about it too ... but never seen it, neither I have heard about such government declaration too... I wonder if even government can make it official.

No body can make it official because they are the figments of one's imagination.
At the famous hunted house of Puri, which is over 100 years old, now there are big hotels due to large no. of floating populations, people are hardly there few year backs, but the development failed to touch hunted house and that is the best to preserve old and archive buildings.

Even in Mangalore we have many Portugese type of Colonial bunglows , some of which have been very beautifully maintained with verandahs ,tile roofs and huge compounds and some of them have a history of ghostly presence...
I have uploaded the picture of one of our family friends; house.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11024]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Even in Mangalore we have many Portugese type of Colonial bunglows , some of which have been very beautifully maintained with verandahs ,tile roofs and huge compounds and some of them have a history of ghostly presence...

Wow, it is such a beautiful house. It must be so amazing an experience to live in a house that seems to be steeped in history. No wonder the ghosts are so fascinated by such lovely houses and refuse to leave them! :woohoo: :laugh:

Wow, it is such a beautiful house. It must be so amazing an experience to live in a house that seems to be steeped in history. No wonder the ghosts are so fascinated by such lovely houses and refuse to leave them! :woohoo: :laugh:

I know Kalyani, but change is inevitable and only a handful of such beautiful houses remain which have become unique now...It is sad because urbanisation cuts through everything and in the bargain every city begins to look the same ...

I know Kalyani, but change is inevitable and only a handful of such beautiful houses remain which have become unique now...It is sad because urbanisation cuts through everything and in the bargain every city begins to look the same ...

Yes, same and ugly! These old houses do have a character of their own and a strong personality which is markedly absent in most modern houses! Some of them are lovely indeed but not all!

Here is the screenshot of perceived haunted pond of Puri town, though I have never seen ghosts there, it is situated near to vip square, I have never seen any ghost there but people believed it. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.