Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today I have seen a movie-"Hansel and Grethel". I have learnt to fight with the evils and not to run away with fear. Everybody fears bravery. That bravery is great weapon of humans.
Today I have seen a movie-"Hansel and Grethel". I have learnt to fight with the evils and not to run away with fear. Everybody fears bravery. That bravery is great weapon of humans.

Hansel and Gretel is a beautiful fairy tale by Brothers Grimm, if we read carefully all such fairy tales teach children to stand up for themselves and face their own fears!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hansel and Gretel is a beautiful fairy tale by Brothers Grimm, if we read carefully all such fairy tales teach children to stand up for themselves and face their own fears!
When I was a small kid, my mother always told me the traditional Odia story of "Tuan and Tuin" and their bravery in handling different in advertent situations, there are 100 traditional stories on these two characters which with small stories depicted how to garner brevity when fighting odds. I am seeing one beautiful ghosts movie of Hollywood, and I will write abt. it tomorrow, as this movie is dealing with difference between perceive and senses. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

It really is, my kids used to love it...I feel that all those old fairytales are very helpful in teaching children certain values and thats why story telling is an important part of education and all round growth , I feel !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It really is, my kids used to love it...I feel that all those old fairytales are very helpful in teaching children certain values and thats why story telling is an important part of education and all round growth , I feel !

True... growing up we had a very good collection of beautifully illustrated books on fairy tales but those books are gone now. So now I am always searching for good books on the net and buy them all the time. I am glad that my son too enjoys those stories, because now I am seeing an increasing fad among mothers who claim that fairy tales are not healthy for kids! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True... growing up we had a very good collection of beautifully illustrated books on fairy tales but those books are gone now. So now I am always searching for good books on the net and buy them all the time. I am glad that my son too enjoys those stories, because now I am seeing an increasing fad among mothers who claim that fairy tales are not healthy for kids! :blink:

I dont know from where they get such ideas...In fact they just have to look back a few decades when fairytales were very much in vogue and we still feel nostalgic about life as it was those days and look up to people of those times...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I dont know from where they get such ideas...In fact they just have to look back a few decades when fairytales were very much in vogue and we still feel nostalgic about life as it was those days and look up to people of those times...

No its not here . In fact there are separate preschools which stress on story narration especially stories from Aesop, Pancha tantra and fairy tales from many countries. On parents day, children are encouraged to tell short stories like Cinderella, and other fairy tales on the stage. This boosts their imagination .

No its not here . In fact there are separate preschools which stress on story narration especially stories from Aesop, Pancha tantra and fairy tales from many countries. On parents day, children are encouraged to tell short stories like Cinderella, and other fairy tales on the stage. This boosts their imagination .

Many years back, innocent girls were burnt alive considering them as witches. This practice has stopped in western countries but it is still practiced in some villages of India. May be there were witches. If witches were there than ghosts must also be there. Hence, the existence of ghosts is true.

Many years back, innocent girls were burnt alive considering them as witches. This practice has stopped in western countries but it is still practiced in some villages of India. May be there were witches. If witches were there than ghosts must also be there. Hence, the existence of ghosts is true.

It is still there in some parts of our country...People especially uneducated people torture women who are suffering from schezophrania thinking they are witches or are possessed by spirits...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.