Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I guess you have said that several times here already..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I might have said about veg preparations. But the non veg preparations especially prepared with a local fish Bommidalu is really wonderful

rambabu wrote:

I might have said about veg preparations. But the non veg preparations especially prepared with a local fish Bommidalu is really wonderful

What a joke 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I wonder why rambabu has to like each and every post , which I am sure he is unable to understand , on a discussion started by me ...Some people have absolutely no dignity and are beyond shame !

Maggi is probably the only food I can cook without harming other people's digestive systems...grinning

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

I don't use Packaged foods.

Just a coincidence. Just now, my wife left for a neighboring place to attend a marriage. But she prepared every thing for my afternoon lunch.

This says, I cannot cook.and i prefer to have  the food cooked by my wife.

rambabu wrote:

I don't use Packaged foods.

Just a coincidence. Just now, my wife left for a neighboring place to attend a marriage. But she prepared every thing for my afternoon lunch.

This says, I cannot cook.and i prefer to have  the food cooked by my wife.

My perception is that you are gloating over the fact that you have never tried to cook nor help your wife ..

I said it that I cannot cook.

I try to help my wife in small jobs like cutting the onions.

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Maggi is probably the only food I can cook without harming other people's digestive systems...grinning

Maggi was life saver for my son as well when he was in the hostel and had to suffer the bad food served at the canteen. He wd venture into the kitchen and prepare Maggi and make it as nutritious as possible by adding a tomato or carrots or whatever was handy there..

usha manohar wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Maggi was life saver for my son as well when he was in the hostel and had to suffer the bad food served at the canteen. He wd venture into the kitchen and prepare Maggi and make it as nutritious as possible by adding a tomato or carrots or whatever was handy there..

Maggi and many of the ready to cook noodles are very popular with youngsters. Its really useful when one need to prepare food in a hurry. When I was staying at rent even I used to keep it in stock.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.