We all have our weaknesses with regard to many things in life. It may be shopping for certain things that you cannot simply resist or food items and dishes that you are unable to resist inspite of knowing that it may not be wholly beneficial to you..I simply can't resist ghee and cheese , so, now instead of foregoing them I balance out somewhere else like walking a little more or doing a few more toe touching exercise if I feel the need !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

For me there are so many.... i am a foodie to the core... to begin with i can not resist ice creams, fruit n nut chocolate, besan ladoo, kaju barfi. i try as far as possible to not stock these items at home because though i buy them on the pretense of my kids but end up eating it all myself .. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Very tough choice for a foodie like me. Can't resist sooo..Many of them..I love aloo paratha with butter, ghee in my pongal, Biryani and above all my greatest weakness, fried vadas and pakodas.  I do regular yoga and walking. Luckily, my genes help me not to put on weight.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I can eat literally tons of groundnut.  Find them irresistible.

I cannot resist butter, cream and roasted peanuts, no matter what!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I cannot resist ice cream, falluda, paneer and pizza.relaxed

Its very difficult to control when your favourite dish is in front of you.

Personally I don't restrict myself from eating any food that I like but I have a tendency to put on weight easily , at the same time with some effort I can lose weight easily , so no worries. Pastries , ice creams, cheesecake and all our sweets are loaded with calories ..One needs to cut corners somewhere. Incidentally I too love groundnuts and cashews..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I also like different varieties of dosas and must have one every few days. However the serving size is large and I usually end up feeling but heavy. I am suggesting the hotel owners to introduce a Senior citizen dosa of a smaller size but they just laugh it off.

I eat what I like, But I always keep an eye on the Nutrition value of the Food that I eat. If this is done one can eat whatever he likes .

Any food item that tastes good is my weakness but sweet dishes score a little more in respect to any tasty dish. I just love them and I fail to resist myself from eating.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.