Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am a foodie and love eating vegetarian food. I have a special liking for sweets- barfi, jalebi, kheer and so on. Inspite of knowing that I am in danger of suffering from diabetes, I can't resist them. Though I try to limit eating them as my mother is a diabetic patient. And I also have a weakness for tea.

You should be careful and cautious regarding in take of Sweets. Because your mother is a Diabetic. Of Course I too am fond of Tea.  I drink in a ,limited manner.

jabeen wrote:

I am a foodie and love eating vegetarian food. I have a special liking for sweets- barfi, jalebi, kheer and so on. Inspite of knowing that I am in danger of suffering from diabetes, I can't resist them. Though I try to limit eating them as my mother is a diabetic patient. And I also have a weakness for tea.

Don't worry too much since Diabetes skips one generation...What is important is enjoying the food you like and remaining active rather than sit and analyse it's nutrition blah blah..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen

Now a Days Diabetes can be cured by Ayurvedic an Homeopathic medicines. But some control will be there for a few Days. Thereafter Diabetes can be cured once and for all.

There are so many food items I can't resist... I am sweet toothed so I always need some thing sweet after dinner.. Chocolate, pastries and ice cream are some of them I can hardly resist. I would resist for a day or so but it is same the next day.. However even though I eat sweets and high calorie food, I tend to maintain my weight.. so that's good for me..  

Bajirao wrote:

There are so many food items I can't resist... I am sweet toothed so I always need some thing sweet after dinner.. Chocolate, pastries and ice cream are some of them I can hardly resist. I would resist for a day or so but it is same the next day.. However even though I eat sweets and high calorie food, I tend to maintain my weight.. so that's good for me..  

That is a wise thing, I must admit. Despite over eating of Sweets you are able to maintain your weight. Kudos to you.

Thank you said by: Bajirao
This topic is becoming Irresistible... All my fav dishes/sweets being named one after the other... Wish to say me too after each post.... 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:This topic is becoming Irresistible... All my fav dishes/sweets being named one after the other... Wish to say me too after each post.... 
Yeah. I will do

rambabu wrote:
Divya wrote:This topic is becoming Irresistible... All my fav dishes/sweets being named one after the other... Wish to say me too after each post.... 
Yeah. I will do

Do you have to respond to each member with your stupid posts that dont make sense ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Any food item that tastes good is my weakness but sweet dishes score a little more in respect to any tasty dish. I just love them and I fail to resist myself from eating.

From what I have heard Bengalis start their day with a sweet dish...am I right ? and with all  those mouthwatering variety of Bengali sweets how can one resist ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.