Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a feeling that the present government is unable or incapable of handling the situation and so for once even big mouths like Digvijay Singh , Renuka Chaudhuri and Manish Tiwari have kept their mouth shut instead of defending their party and their government !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This brief cartoon on YouTube by Aajtak channel has been phenomenal in giving a graphical representation of how finance minister and PM are now helpless in controlling Indian finance system, and falling rupees,

http://youtu.be/UOWN-EnJhzg

http://mohanmekap.com/

This brief cartoon on YouTube by Aajtak channel has been phenomenal in giving a graphical representation of how finance minister and PM are now helpless in controlling Indian finance system, and falling rupees,

http://youtu.be/UOWN-EnJhzg

Ha ha ha , that was realy funny and very apt for our country's situation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Last year it did go down to 57 odd rupees to a dollar but recovered and came up to Rs 52 odd...But now it has been steadily going down and reached Rs 56.65 to a dollar yesterday and may go down to lower levels..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Rupees-slide-toward-record-low-puts-India-in-tight-spot/articleshow/20429650.cms

Yes today it touch 63/-. With every one rupee increase in cost of $ India loose 60 thousand crore rupee.
I have a feeling that the present government is unable or incapable of handling the situation and so for once even big mouths like Digvijay Singh , Renuka Chaudhuri and Manish Tiwari have kept their mouth shut instead of defending their party and their government !

They can't because they are not made like that.. thery skin is totally hard and painless. lets hope someone come forward with solution...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

They can't because they are not made like that.. thery skin is totally hard and painless. lets hope someone come forward with solution...

Actually they are expecting to correct value itself. They will take the credit if it does, and if not they have hundreds of excuses to tell you why it did not. Simple and time tested formula.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I guess now with the rupee going all the way down to 28 to a dollar we may even see the Deutsche bank predictions of it touching 70 come true ! The best option or the government is to resign and call for elections since they are inacapable in every single respect.PC is best taking cases in supreme court charging a whopping 4 lakh rupees per appearance instead of making a mess of the nation and our PM and high command, lesser said the better ..

I guess now with the rupee going all the way down to 28 to a dollar we may even see the Deutsche bank predictions of it touching 70 come true ! The best option or the government is to resign and call for elections since they are inacapable in every single respect.PC is best taking cases in supreme court charging a whopping 4 lakh rupees per appearance instead of making a mess of the nation and our PM and high command, lesser said the better ..

Rupee at 68+ , keeping on setting new records almost everyday like Sergei Bubka!! And great finance minister is all smiles - may be he can't cry!!! Cry my countrymen, Cry!!!

Rupee at 68+ , keeping on setting new records almost everyday like Sergei Bubka!! And great finance minister is all smiles - may be he can't cry!!! Cry my countrymen, Cry!!!

Chidambaram issued a statement suggesting Rupee is falling due to bad decisions taken in between 2009-2011. By the way who was looking after Finance then, our current President. What a shame FM sir.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Chidambaram issued a statement suggesting Rupee is falling due to bad decisions taken in between 2009-2011. By the way who was looking after Finance then, our current President. What a shame FM sir.

@Sunil

However ludicrous his action might sound but it has let the people of India that the gentleman sitting atop us as President of India was promoted so for his great disservice to the nation as FM!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.