Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
this is serious as just now I saw dollor has gone up to 68 rupees and gold rates gone to 34 k I fear how we people going to survive one when there is speculation that petrol rates will increase by 10 rs.

Today I made some real profit by selling a few dollars that I had with me since a few years back and sold a battered gold bangle bought when the gold was at Rs 9,000 per soverign along with some of my friends who made even more mpney by selling off their old gold... :)

I am feeling so sorry that I sold 100 gms gold coin bought from Tanishka in 2004 @8800/ in 2009 @12,200 a solid loss of 2 lacs. But I am happy for my Aus$ I will bring back. But do I have any reason to be happy if I'll pay 20-30% extra for every commodity when back home!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

this is serious as just now I saw dollor has gone up to 68 rupees and gold rates gone to 34 k I fear how we people going to survive one when there is speculation that petrol rates will increase by 10 rs.

Today I made some real profit by selling a few dollars that I had with me since a few years back and sold a battered gold bangle bought when the gold was at Rs 9,000 per soverign along with some of my friends who made even more mpney by selling off their old gold... :)

I am feeling so sorry that I sold 100 gms gold coin bought from Tanishka in 2004 @8800/ in 2009 @12,200 a solid loss of 2 lacs. But I am happy for my Aus$ I will bring back. But do I have any reason to be happy if I'll pay 20-30% extra for every commodity when back home!

Now I'm thinking of selling some silver and gold which is lying unused since a long time.

Now I'm thinking of selling some silver and gold which is lying unused since a long time.

Good time to sell since it may not go down as much as it has gone down now in the past few months...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good time to sell since it may not go down as much as it has gone down now in the past few months...

Its a good and bad time for people accordingly. People earning abroad are happy, people studing out are sad. Such a big country.. some are always happier with the misfortune to others. Life is like that only.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Its a good and bad time for people accordingly. People earning abroad are happy, people studing out are sad. Such a big country.. some are always happier with the misfortune to others. Life is like that only.

Thats right ! Yesterday in the news report they were showing that quite a few students studying the US have been forced to discontinue their studies with the increased dollar rates and their loan amount falls short...One of them has taken up a job in a supermarket hoping that at least by the next term things would stabilise and he could continue his studies...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats right ! Yesterday in the news report they were showing that quite a few students studying the US have been forced to discontinue their studies with the increased dollar rates and their loan amount falls short...One of them has taken up a job in a supermarket hoping that at least by the next term things would stabilise and he could continue his studies...

Some are loosing and some are gaining. Now India government is planning to pledge 500MT gold to bring $$ in market.

Yes, it's an intolerable situation for anyone connected to the sensitivity of movement in dollar-rupee exchange rate. It would virtually leave any section unscathed in India. As for myself I have never felt more disillusioned with Manmohan Singh - what a fate for a man with such distinction who chose to be so immoral at the fag end of his life!!!

Yes, it's an intolerable situation for anyone connected to the sensitivity of movement in dollar-rupee exchange rate. It would virtually leave any section unscathed in India. As for myself I have never felt more disillusioned with Manmohan Singh - what a fate for a man with such distinction who chose to be so immoral at the fag end of his life!!!

Govt. has pulled back its hand now..... they are totally helpless. they are watching like audience... Totally clueless.... God help us now...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

It's bad for India overall. If one is earning good if he is earning in dollar, he is paying far more for other commodities he buys in India. It's bad for every one since the purchase bill of India exceeds than what it sells to other countries.So costs are bound to go up.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now the RBI governor in his parting speech has accused the FM that the RBI is not allowed to act freely. Hence the issue. He even says that if FM wants to walk alone, let him but he should not blame RBI.

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/1881782/report-walk-alone-if-you-must-but-don-t-blame-rbi-subbarao-tells-fm-in-parting-speech

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.