Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India's economy is in shambles as overseas investors are withdrawing billions from the country over fears about the strength of rupee. Let's wait and watch for worse to come.

Lets hope this worse stops soon else it will totally destroy the faith of foriegn investers who are withdrawing, even the Indian people will start taking money out from market... :(

But sir,there is no hope because our government didn't take any emergency actions for the recovery of rupee.Already foreign investors are withdrawing their money from Indian Market.

We cannot develop any hope from this existing government. They only plan how to win election that is going to held next year. We are responsible if we still voted for this party.
At the current rate of Indian rupee at almost 62-50 the situation may even get worse, B Pound is touching almost 100, Euro reaching above 82 and Aud dollar almost 58, we need to take immediate action to save our economy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rupee is sliding and stock markets are plunging and gold prices are going up, important files are disappearing - the achievemnet of UPA, in fact Congress party which is leading the coalition in the four years that they have been ruling.I wonder if the worse is yet to come ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

India's economy is in shambles as overseas investors are withdrawing billions from the country over fears about the strength of rupee. Let's wait and watch for worse to come.

Lets hope this worse stops soon else it will totally destroy the faith of foriegn investers who are withdrawing, even the Indian people will start taking money out from market... :(

But sir,there is no hope because our government didn't take any emergency actions for the recovery of rupee.Already foreign investors are withdrawing their money from Indian Market.

We cannot develop any hope from this existing government. They only plan how to win election that is going to held next year. We are responsible if we still voted for this party.

Yes.Their aim and work is important for them.Only we are affected by this demerits.
Rupee is sliding and stock markets are plunging and gold prices are going up, important files are disappearing - the achievemnet of UPA, in fact Congress party which is leading the coalition in the four years that they have been ruling.I wonder if the worse is yet to come ! :huh:

What exactly can be done ? No solution seems to be there.. Just wait and watch is goin on....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

What exactly can be done ? No solution seems to be there.. Just wait and watch is goin on....

I last saw it in an Indian paper quoting Rupee dipping as low as 64/dollar.

I think it is today only.. But today it is showing a bit improvement... what exactly regulates this ? Any idea guys ? I mean whats makes it goes down ? What potentially can be done ?

I was trying to find some reasons for rupee downfall and came through below link. do read it..

http://www.tehelka.com/10-things-to-know-about-the-rupees-slide/

I think it is today only.. But today it is showing a bit improvement... what exactly regulates this ? Any idea guys ? I mean whats makes it goes down ? What potentially can be done ?

Try to stop hawala deals and deficit of foreign trade can help fall of rupee to some extent.

To day it touched 64, the prime reason for this the growth of US economy after depression, US companies are no longer investing money here, due to good economy and corrupt free government at US, they are happy to invest money there. The institutional investors are taking away from India, the FOREX reserve of India is reducing, due to high inflation, stern and positive economics measure is the necessity, other wise we could be heading for a financial emergency for the first time after independence. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.