Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a feeling that the present government is unable or incapable of handling the situation and so for once even big mouths like Digvijay Singh , Renuka Chaudhuri and Manish Tiwari have kept their mouth shut instead of defending their party and their government !

They can't because they are not made like that.. thery skin is totally hard and painless. lets hope someone come forward with solution...

I guess now with the rupee going all the way down to 28 to a dollar we may even see the Deutsche bank predictions of it touching 70 come true ! The best option or the government is to resign and call for elections since they are inacapable in every single respect.PC is best taking cases in supreme court charging a whopping 4 lakh rupees per appearance instead of making a mess of the nation and our PM and high command, lesser said the better ..

Rupee at 68+ , keeping on setting new records almost everyday like Sergei Bubka!! And great finance minister is all smiles - may be he can't cry!!! Cry my countrymen, Cry!!!

Chidambaram issued a statement suggesting Rupee is falling due to bad decisions taken in between 2009-2011. By the way who was looking after Finance then, our current President. What a shame FM sir.

@Sunil

However ludicrous his action might sound but it has let the people of India that the gentleman sitting atop us as President of India was promoted so for his great disservice to the nation as FM!!!

Maybe, but this should be no reason to play blame games but to bring situation back under control, he thinks Rupee is undervalued. Let us not panic but let it take its real place. So we have nothing to blame anyone. We can even do without a FM if it has to take its own shape.
http://www.firstpost.com/economy/rupee-at-68-sorry-chidu-you-are-as-responsible-as-pranab-1065919.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have a feeling that the present government is unable or incapable of handling the situation and so for once even big mouths like Digvijay Singh , Renuka Chaudhuri and Manish Tiwari have kept their mouth shut instead of defending their party and their government !

They can't because they are not made like that.. thery skin is totally hard and painless. lets hope someone come forward with solution...

I guess now with the rupee going all the way down to 28 to a dollar we may even see the Deutsche bank predictions of it touching 70 come true ! The best option or the government is to resign and call for elections since they are inacapable in every single respect.PC is best taking cases in supreme court charging a whopping 4 lakh rupees per appearance instead of making a mess of the nation and our PM and high command, lesser said the better ..

Rupee at 68+ , keeping on setting new records almost everyday like Sergei Bubka!! And great finance minister is all smiles - may be he can't cry!!! Cry my countrymen, Cry!!!

Chidambaram issued a statement suggesting Rupee is falling due to bad decisions taken in between 2009-2011. By the way who was looking after Finance then, our current President. What a shame FM sir.

@Sunil

However ludicrous his action might sound but it has let the people of India that the gentleman sitting atop us as President of India was promoted so for his great disservice to the nation as FM!!!

Maybe, but this should be no reason to play blame games but to bring situation back under control, he thinks Rupee is undervalued. Let us not panic but let it take its real place. So we have nothing to blame anyone. We can even do without a FM if it has to take its own shape.
http://www.firstpost.com/economy/rupee-at-68-sorry-chidu-you-are-as-responsible-as-pranab-1065919.html

Rupee's down fall has nothing to do with the so called experts or Pundits or connoisseurs who are at the helm of the affairs. Just after one day chidambarams magic formula rupee plunged to to 68 plus. Yes as you said even without these pseudo experts country can run.

@Sunil

Rupee's down fall has nothing to do with the so called experts or Pundits or connoisseurs who are at the helm of the affairs. Just after one day chidambarams magic formula rupee plunged to to 68 plus. Yes as you said even without these pseudo experts country can run.

Look how strong a nation we are under the present government, the US decided to hit Syria and tremors shook Indian Rupee, government decided to put subsidy burden and markets fallen here. that shows that policy on subsidy will not do any good to Indian finance situation.

@Sunil

Look how strong a nation we are under the present government, the US decided to hit Syria and tremors shook Indian Rupee, government decided to put subsidy burden and markets fallen here. that shows that policy on subsidy will not do any good to Indian finance situation.

Even a child knows how the subsidies are drilling a hole in the economy. I wonder how these simple things known to a man even from the lowest strata will fail to enter the thick skulled law makers.

@Sunil

Even a child knows how the subsidies are drilling a hole in the economy. I wonder how these simple things known to a man even from the lowest strata will fail to enter the thick skulled law makers.

Haha, hole? there is a whole lot of vacuum created by subsidies as there is nothing left. They try to invent newer ways to make money for themselves.

@Sunil

Haha, hole? there is a whole lot of vacuum created by subsidies as there is nothing left. They try to invent newer ways to make money for themselves.

The more they are trying to invent new ways, the more they are exposing their foolishness. I can quote any number of examples.
this is serious as just now I saw dollor has gone up to 68 rupees and gold rates gone to 34 k I fear how we people going to survive one when there is speculation that petrol rates will increase by 10 rs.
this is serious as just now I saw dollor has gone up to 68 rupees and gold rates gone to 34 k I fear how we people going to survive one when there is speculation that petrol rates will increase by 10 rs.

Immediately stage is set for a hike in diesel prices. What a pitiable economic condition. Prices rise in Every thing that a common uses .

Immediately stage is set for a hike in diesel prices. What a pitiable economic condition. Prices rise in Every thing that a common uses .

Latest new hike in $ price is reaction of food security bill. Government will hike diesel price and LPG price in coming days. It may Rs 10 every month.

Today I made some real profit by selling a few dollars that I had with me since a few years back and sold a battered gold bangle bought when the gold was at Rs 9,000 per soverign along with some of my friends who made even more mpney by selling off their old gold... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.