Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rupee falls to historic low of 62 per dollar.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Rupee-falls-to-historic-low-of-62-per-dollar-Sensex-plunges-over-400-points/articleshow/21855181.cms

Yes it has seen its lowest @62.03 today.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Great going for Rupee, now according to economists and financial experts it may go as low as 70 ! :ohmy: .....So wonder what our big time economist and prime minister and P.C Chidambaram , another self proclaimed expert is going to do?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Great going for Rupee, now according to economists and financial experts it may go as low as 70 ! :ohmy: .....So wonder what our big time economist and prime minister and P.C Chidambaram , another self proclaimed expert is going to do?

Not much, I guess except to helplessly watch and appreciate the beauty of a free fall!!! As I have been maintaining all along that the rupee is in more pain and bloodbath in the coming days. May be it is the only gift of this most corrupt, shamelessly immoral and most incompetent government that this country has ever seen!

Not much, I guess except to helplessly watch and appreciate the beauty of a free fall!!! As I have been maintaining all along that the rupee is in more pain and bloodbath in the coming days. May be it is only gift of this most corrupt, shamelessly immoral and most incompetent government that this country has ever seen!

So very true ! today Sensex too crashed and fell 750 points ,reflecting the sentiments of the investors ...there is lack of trust everywhere with this present government !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not much, I guess except to helplessly watch and appreciate the beauty of a free fall!!! As I have been maintaining all along that the rupee is in more pain and bloodbath in the coming days. May be it is only gift of this most corrupt, shamelessly immoral and most incompetent government that this country has ever seen!

So very true ! today Sensex too crashed and fell 750 points ,reflecting the sentiments of the investors ...there is lack of trust everywhere with this present government !

@Usha

I think what this ever-smiling, pseudo-confident and know-all Finance Minister has thoroughly miscalculated and messed up is that he has been audacious enough to indulge in the fanciful belief that he knows the nuts and bolts of economics and a perfect doctor in feeling the pulse of the global investors. Foreign funds would come at the sweet will of him - his master Manmohan Singh and his boss Sonia Gandhi. But smarter people do live in this world and they are all interpreting the latest policy decisions to liberalize Indian economy as attempts of a drowning person's clutching at a straw for survival, hence rupee is slated to continue its downward journey as long as this most shamelessly corrupt, immoral and incompetent family stays in power even thereafter!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
India's economy is in shambles as overseas investors are withdrawing billions from the country over fears about the strength of rupee. Let's wait and watch for worse to come.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rupee falls to new low at 62.35.Even rupee will travel to 65 and above.We should not astonish even it reaches 80 soon.

Check :http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/rupee/rupee-opens-at-6235dollar-hits-fresh-all-time-low_937536.html#toptag
Rupee falls to new low at 62.35.Even rupee will travel to 65 and above.We should not astonish even it reaches 80 soon.

Check :http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/rupee/rupee-opens-at-6235dollar-hits-fresh-all-time-low_937536.html#toptag

This fall is not good for our country and nation. Our ministers must take some steps for improving the value of indian rupees. If they still remain silent, it will cross over 80 in future time.
India's economy is in shambles as overseas investors are withdrawing billions from the country over fears about the strength of rupee. Let's wait and watch for worse to come.

Lets hope this worse stops soon else it will totally destroy the faith of foriegn investers who are withdrawing, even the Indian people will start taking money out from market... :(

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Lets hope this worse stops soon else it will totally destroy the faith of foriegn investers who are withdrawing, even the Indian people will start taking money out from market... :(

But sir,there is no hope because our government didn't take any emergency actions for the recovery of rupee.Already foreign investors are withdrawing their money from Indian Market.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.