Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

One stark fact that stands out is the eclipse of the Congress and their scion Rahul Gandhi. These wins are good omens for the BJp for the 2019 election

I'm in total agreement with you.  This triumph of Congress made Congress, that was already on the death bed, has sent once and for all in to the Smashan or the burial ground. Let the people of India celebrate,

I think that is uncalled for and not in good taste ...Congress party may be down and out today  but there is a saying Never say never  in politics ! One can never say when parties resurface like phoenix like Jayalalitha did and BJP did after its last defeat. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The damage done to the Nation by the Congress, cannot be forgotten so easily. The ill deeds of Congress hurt the Nation so much so that, it takes years and years to recover. This fact is known to the entire Nation. Which is why, majority of the citizens of this country want to end the Congress once and for all. A venomous snake doesn't deserve any sympathy .

rambabu wrote:

I was watching the TV right from the morning. Almost the results matched with that of Exit Polls conducted by different agencies. I'm very glad for the BJP's win in Assam. I hope, with time, BJP will  further put up a good performance. Congratulations ModiJi !!!

I didn't watch TV but yesterday I read in newspaper. Results are good for BJP because vote of BJP increased in all states. BJP have not base in these state but it going to make government in Assam. Modi is not only popular on internet but he is also hero of peoples in whole India.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I was watching the TV right from the morning. Almost the results matched with that of Exit Polls conducted by different agencies. I'm very glad for the BJP's win in Assam. I hope, with time, BJP will  further put up a good performance. Congratulations ModiJi !!!

I didn't watch TV but yesterday I read in newspaper. Results are good for BJP because vote of BJP increased in all states. BJP have not base in these state but it going to make government in Assam. Modi is not only popular on internet but he is also hero of peoples in whole India.

News channels, especially Telugu Channels are broadcasting still the results of the 5 states and lot of Political analysts are airing their views BJP's win in Assam and it's improved performance in other States is really praiseworthy. All credit to Amit Shah, Modi and other senior leaders of BJP.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

News channels, especially Telugu Channels are broadcasting still the results of the 5 states and lot of Political analysts are airing their views BJP's win in Assam and it's improved performance in other States is really praiseworthy. All credit to Amit Shah, Modi and other senior leaders of BJP.

Also give some credits to work which BJP government done in last two years.

What adamant attitude displayed by @rambabu. What a venomous vocabulary for no rhyme or reason. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Of course. And its due to the Good work done by BJP during these two years, Bjp could win in Assam and improved its performance in other States

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Of course. And its due to the Good work done by BJP during these two years, Bjp could win in Assam and improved its performance in other States

Direct subsidy in bank account is one of the most important scheme of BJP government. People feeling attachment with government because of this scheme.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Direct subsidy in bank account is one of the most important scheme of BJP government. People feeling attachment with government because of this scheme.

Yes. Direct subsidy in Bank account is just one of the many welfare measures of Modi Government. Others are Make in India, that makes the country self reliant, Swatch bharat or Clean India to name a few.

The Congress really deserves no sympathy. Right from the time of Nehru, the people gave them a lot of love, but they betrayed the nation. This is a fact and now Congress is synonymous with corruption and looting the state exchequer. The only solution is to jail all the leaders from Rahul, Sonia, Kalmadi, Shiela Dixit and all others . Not forgetting the rail minister Bansal > they destroyed the nation. Also, the DMK leaders must give them company in jail like Raja, Maran, Kanimozhi etc.  India is too precious a nation to allow these crooks to continue to live a lavish style.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.