The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thanks for the link, but where does it state that OP himself requested Sasikala to take over? It sounds more like she pressurised him to step down in her favor in spite of so much opposition within the party itself that exists against Sasikala!

So I am warning you again to read carefully and then post statements, not just make comments with no basis!

Is that so ?. Really i searched to give you a right link. I was convinced that it serves your purpose. Any how, I will provide you the right link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Either rambabu is so dumb and stupid that he is totally incapable of understanding even straight forward posts or else extremely slippery..I doubt if it is Kalyani whose purpose needs to be served but your own imaginary posts that need to be substantiated. Please don't think we are all fools unable to understand what exactly is your agenda ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

It is not the question of whether it serves my purpose or not, it is a question of your own integrity. Just like all the time, you simply paste links and post comments without reading them yourself.

I asked for a link because your statement was that OP himself urged Sasikala to take over, which is not at all the case. Now when I asked you for a link where it says that, you posted me one without again reading it.

Evidence is here, AIADMK Propaganda Secretary and Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha M.Thambidurai the very first sentence of article from second link you posted. I am not trying to make an issue here, but just to make you understand, again and again, do not post without reading first. Is that so hard to do/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It was only a matter of time before Sasikala would take over as CM especially after she was elected as the General Secretary of AIADMK. Legally she can but it is the morality aspect that is violated esp. when cases are pending against her.

vijay wrote:

It was only a matter of time before Sasikala would take over as CM especially after she was elected as the General Secretary of AIADMK. Legally she can but it is the morality aspect that is violated esp. when cases are pending against her.

Nothing can be said now. First thing Sasikala is involved in Judicial Cases. Second thing is Sasikala's election itself is being contested

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is not the question of whether it serves my purpose or not, it is a question of your own integrity. Just like all the time, you simply paste links and post comments without reading them yourself.

I asked for a link because your statement was that OP himself urged Sasikala to take over, which is not at all the case. Now when I asked you for a link where it says that, you posted me one without again reading it.

Evidence is here, AIADMK Propaganda Secretary and Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha M.Thambidurai the very first sentence of article from second link you posted. I am not trying to make an issue here, but just to make you understand, again and again, do not post without reading first. Is that so hard to do/

@kalyani... for a change what @Rambabu has said is true. It is being said by Sasikala that OPS was the one of the first person to ask her to take up the position of JJ. Its sad that she is taking over. Every one has their doubts on JJ death and what role she has played. But suddenly she is in the thick of things along with her family. 

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/Sasikala-set-to-become-T.N.-Chief-Minister/article17199468.ece

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Thank you said by: rambabu

@ Divya. Thanks for the Link.

I read the link that is self explanatory

Sasikala has very cleverly manipulated things in her favor ...today the Apollo hospital has clarified about Jayalalithas last days in the hospital and her demise  which in a way is supposed to clear the doubts that were surrounding Sasikalas role if at all  i it. It has now been confirmed that the swearing in ceremony will take place tomorrow itself and not on the 9th as was being predicted earlier ! She has already got rid of a few voices of dissent , a few bureaucrats ..DMK of course is going all out to say that it will be a black day for Tamilnadu whatever that means since their leaders again a dynasty politics where Karunanidhi, his three wives children and extended family are all involved in one scam or the other !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It was confirmed by the  Apollo doctors that Jaya's death occurred due Diabetes.  I expected Swearing would take place soon. At last Sasikala succeeded in becoming the CM of TN.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.