The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Though Court gave Sasikala,4 weeks tine, , she yet to be arrested. Now there are some options, including president' rule, I m of the opinion that Panner Selvam should be allowed to form the Government. Still there is a state of uncertainty is prevailing in TM

rambabu wrote:

Though Court gave Sasikala,4 weeks tine, , she yet to be arrested. Now there are some options, including president' rule, I m of the opinion that Panner Selvam should be allowed to form the Government. Still there is a state of uncertainty is prevailing in TM

It is court decision but I think she must be arrested just after judgment. Now it is depends of MLA of TN. If they are wise than they must be support to Panner Selvam.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is court decision but I think she must be arrested just after judgment. Now it is depends of MLA of TN. If they are wise than they must be support to Panner Selvam.

After judgement, yes Sasikala must be arrested. But it seems it takes time.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Pannerselvan is the best choice as of now and majority of the tamilans are with him. However, Sasikala is no ordinary person and she will utilise every legal option that is open to her,already wants 4 weeks times before surrender and hoping to upset quite a few things and manipulate the political situation to her advantage if she is given time by the court ..The MLAs supporting her have been promised the moon so they will stick by her thereby making things very difficult for OPS to form the govt 

No hope court give her 4 weeks.

When did they give her four weeks ? not to my knowledge...The supreme court has said that she should be arrested immediately but Sasikalas lawyer has said that they have not got the court order yet and ant more time ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Pannerselvan is the best choice as of now and majority of the tamilans are with him. However, Sasikala is no ordinary person and she will utilise every legal option that is open to her,already wants 4 weeks times before surrender and hoping to upset quite a few things and manipulate the political situation to her advantage if she is given time by the court ..The MLAs supporting her have been promised the moon so they will stick by her thereby making things very difficult for OPS to form the govt 

No hope court give her 4 weeks.

When did they give her four weeks ? not to my knowledge...The supreme court has said that she should be arrested immediately but Sasikalas lawyer has said that they have not got the court order yet and ant more time ..

Yes I read that court refuse for bails.

Jaya is convicted,  they adore her, Sasikala is also convicted, they condemn her. What disjointed set of AIADMK  MLA,s

Latest news says, Sasikala  to surrender in Bengaluru.

usha manohar wrote:

This link was sent to me just now by a friend and if it is true, it is indeed shocking  to say the least 

http://www.indialivetoday.com/shocking-jayalalithaa-was-brought-dead-at-apollo/119067.html#.WKA_wAFv9xE.facebook

Not surprising! Considering the magnitude of property and wealth Jaya had amassed, not to mention the innumerable affairs of the state and business she held, it would have caused a very difficult and riotous situation had her death been declared immediately to the public! We saw the situation getting out of hand when she was declared to be very sick and in dangerous condition. So it is obvious that they had to engineer the scenario of her becoming sick and then not responding to treatment etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Blow after blow to Sasikala. FIR against Sasikala for kidnaping MLAs. Governor's decision may come by evening.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This link was sent to me just now by a friend and if it is true, it is indeed shocking  to say the least 

http://www.indialivetoday.com/shocking-jayalalithaa-was-brought-dead-at-apollo/119067.html#.WKA_wAFv9xE.facebook

Not surprising! Considering the magnitude of property and wealth Jaya had amassed, not to mention the innumerable affairs of the state and business she held, it would have caused a very difficult and riotous situation had her death been declared immediately to the public! We saw the situation getting out of hand when she was declared to be very sick and in dangerous condition. So it is obvious that they had to engineer the scenario of her becoming sick and then not responding to treatment etc.

After Jayalalitha's demise one of our forum members hailed her leadership, charity work and for being Amma and now we get to know that Supreme Court has ordered for confiscation of her property and bank accounts. Ordinary people are so simple that they are happy for having 1 rupee canteen but fail to understand all the mismanagement. Where people are so obsessed there the disclosure of death had to be handled tactfully. When will people of India awake?   

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.