The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The high tension drama continues in Tamilnadu with Sasikala MLAs leaving her .. However, bulk of them are still lodged at the resort in Mahabalipuram but with no access to outside world, no TV or cell phones..Sasikala paraded her MLAs through Jaya TV which now she controls , but no other TV channels have access to them . The whole episode seems very fishy ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to the latest News, Panneer Selvam  is in a commanding position.  The supporters for him, increasing by minute. However, Sasikala is not going to surrender so easily. Since nothing has come out from the Raj Bhavan, she has been insisting on the Governor's final decision  to decide, about the CM of TN.

usha manohar wrote:

The high tension drama continues in Tamilnadu with Sasikala MLAs leaving her .. However, bulk of them are still lodged at the resort in Mahabalipuram but with no access to outside world, no TV or cell phones..Sasikala paraded her MLAs through Jaya TV which now she controls , but no other TV channels have access to them . The whole episode seems very fishy ..

I think Sasikala is abusing the democracy too much, it is clear that Paneerselvam has more support than she has so the way she has interned her MLAs in a hotel and refused them access to outside world, is that even morally legal and keeping up with democracy? If the governor is not finding it easy, cannot the court intervene and decide matters once and for all? After all, in light of what is happening in TN, we can only imagine the exorbitant amounts of money that is going waste, not to mention hundreds of hours of these representatives of the people being spent in unproductive activities, spending money on hotel stay and luxuries etc.! How much more of this stupidity should the people endure?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@ Kalyani, as of now it looks as if the majority f the MLAs are behind Sasikala , denying to the police that they were kept in the resort by force . It would be interesting to see how this is going to take shape ..The governor had a very tough task on his hands. Some of my friends living in Chennai were saying that if Sasikala was made the CM there would be widespread protests by all offices and others because she has absolutely no public support..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

@ Kalyani, as of now it looks as if the majority f the MLAs are behind Sasikala , denying to the police that they were kept in the resort by force . It would be interesting to see how this is going to take shape ..The governor had a very tough task on his hands. Some of my friends living in Chennai were saying that if Sasikala was made the CM there would be widespread protests by all offices and others because she has absolutely no public support..

Is that what they are saying now? If she has the full support of the MLAs, then why was she acting so paranoid by keeping them locked away in a hotel! Things are really getting interesting but I still feel she is abusing people's money and squandering it away ridiculously!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sasikala is moving earth and heave to become the Tamil Nadu CM. Now the Attorney General says, who soever has the Majority should be made as the CM. On the whole there is a state of uncertainty prevailing  in Tamil Nadu.

The delay in swearing in by governor is unconstitutional. A leader has been elected by the ruling party. She gets six months to get elected. The governor is obviously working under Center's guidance and has not given any concrete reason for not calling her for swearing in. If the court convicts her she will automatically lose her CMship. It is not a healthy precedent being set up by the ruling party at te Center.

How the cener has come in to picture?. The Attorney General to the Governor has instructed the Governor to allow the Parties to prove their majority in the Assembly. Now it has to be seen whether the Governor will parties a chance to the Parties or not.

The Governor is the representative of the Center. He held detailed meeting with home Minister. Why was the AG's opinion not sought one week earlier. Timing also tells a lot.

I dont think so.  . the AG in order to break the uncertainty in the State that was running for days on, he has suggested the Governor. It is a suggestion. It is up to the Governor to act or not.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.