The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. It is the stark reality. If Palaniswamy becomes the CM , what would be the fate of Panneer Selvam. Because Palani Swamy is  from Sasikala' s camp. Another question is, will Sasikala be released from the Jail ?

It is worth watching.

How anyone can link Sasikala and her release tothe swearing in of Palanisamy , beats me..

Accirding to latest Palanisamy will be sworn in at 4 pm but he will be given a time period of 15 days to prove his majority in the house !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes. According to latest news , which I watched in the TV channels. The Swearing in ceremony of Palani Sway will be at 4. 30.This is what the Govrenor said.

Yes, you are right. Palani Swamy has to be prove his majority within 15 days.

So the proxy becomes the CM. So Sasikala card worked. Another puppet CM to join the list in our democracy.

In the democracy, he is not the chosen leader of people, but gets the chair due to political card game 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Rambabu, Why do you repeat the same thing again and again simply to add on clutter here..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

So the proxy becomes the CM. So Sasikala card worked. Another puppet CM to join the list in our democracy.

In the democracy, he is not the chosen leader of people, but gets the chair due to political card game 

Yes. The proxy of Sasikala is going to be the CM of Tamil Nadu by all probability at 4. 30 today. 

Can you stop repeating yourself again and again rambabu, don't you have anything better  to do with your time , other than annoy and bore the hell out of us here..

rambabu wrote:

Usha, what I said is according to the news channels right from the morning. Even now NDTV says the same as said. That Palani Swamy has to prove his majority. As Arunima referred Palani Swamy as Sasikala's proxy candidate ! I used the word "Prxy " .

I don't know what " Prxy" means ..

However we are all able to read and understand other members posts rather than have you jumping around and writing the same thing again and again, learn some restraint ..

It seems only RAMBABU has a TV at his house. So he keeps us informed of developments!!

Honestly !!!!!

Now the real game for power may begin in Tamilnadu since there 15 days in which time a lot of switching over would happen from Sasikala camp to OPS camp and who knows what would happen on the day of floor test ? anybody's guess !!

I personally prefer to wait until the floor test, That was given to Palani Swamy. But, now,according to latest news, OPS is not willing to give up. He has decided to go on hunger strike. OPS wants to take the issue to the people. Anything may happen, before the floor test.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.